How Degenerate Of A Man.........,

Waits in the strip club parking lot until they open?

Granted, this wasn't my plan.

I'm coming off a late night and found a strip club that opened at 11am per their website.

I figure at least the girls are showered and won't reek of cologne yet.

Anyhow, I pull in at 11:37am and there are no cars.

Do I wait 15 or so minutes in case they are opening at noon or do I just leave before anyone sees what would appear to be someone camping out like GTA 6 is going to be released? Phone Post

A real man waits. Then eats chicken wings on perverts row

Everyone else parked in an adjacent lot. Head inside. It will be bumping.

go grab a beer or two somewhere close by then go back

Fighting -

This is a sad sad day for you I'm afraid. 

Oh I've had worse.

But those were known worse days.

Today I happened to be coming home in the morning so this is my night and I figured I'd pop in a strip club on the way.

Now it's sad because I'm waiting.

Im just going to head home to unwind and get sleep anyhow so I'm giving them until noon.

Where it gets REALLY sad is I had the thought "Hey! I'll bet there is an Asian massage place somewhere nearby!" Phone Post

If you order food once you get in, you are truly fucked.

They open at noon.

Carloads of girls who had fathers that were never around and uncles who always were around have arrived.

We shared a knowing nod. Phone Post

it was for the better, walking out of a strip club and seeing the sun is never good

Col Angus - If you order food once you get in, you are truly fucked.

I have never ever eaten at a strip club.

Honestly, it was a long night's drive from North Carolina so for "shits and giggles" I thought to stop in. Phone Post

kungfugrip - it was for the better, walking out of a strip club and seeing the sun is never good

That was precisely why this intrigued me.

I never knew any clubs opened this early and I was curious what the crowd is like, girls, etc.

Strip clubs by day are like a vampire sunbathing so I was curious to see it. Phone Post

some clubs have a rocking lunch hour and happy hour..most are where folks go when their night ends early and they have no one to go home with....and the folks that show up close it down.

or so i've heard.

My friend the strip club expert says it's one of the better times to go.

He's not a run of the mill perv, he's actually banging these girls.

When you're the only customer, you've got multiple dancers competing for YOUR attention and can really get something going if you've got the tools.

He refuses to go at peak times.

GladiatorGannon - My friend the strip club expert says it's one of the better times to go.

He's not a run of the mill perv, he's actually banging these girls.

When you're the only customer, you've got multiple dancers competing for YOUR attention and can really get something going if you've got the tools.

He refuses to go at peak times.

That intrigued me as well.

The attention.

That and I figure the girl has likely showered and would be a fresh lap dance than say that point in the evening where she has 12 different colognes going on along with a cream pie if she does extras raw dog to feed her addiction. Phone Post