How did Barnett look last night?

I know he lost, but how well (or not) did he perform?

Old and slow unfortunately. Phone Post 3.0

He didn't Phone Post 3.0

Not a good night for Josh. :(

Not a lot was established in that fight other than Travis Browne can hurt people in devastating fashion. Phone Post 3.0

Josh looked slow. He ate a big knee when going in for a takedown that seemed to set up those nasty elbows that laid him out.

He looked lost..after Travis tossed him to the mat he looked discouraged..

I'd say it was the worst we've seen Josh look. He looked old, slow and ineffective. I was saddened but very impressed by Hapa. 

I was surprised at how much bigger Travis looked. Way taller, way longer reach and a much larger frame. Very impressive too, nobody has put Josh away like that in a looooong time.

Obese Phone Post 3.0

Last night shocked my dick off. I knew Browne was devastating, I had no idea he was THAT devastating...

Too bad Cain destroys this man once he comes back.

Desperate to get the clinch and work his game.

Those elbows Browne landed are the new defense against aggressive clinch fighters. Hendricks used the same technique against GSP with good results.

IMO, that technique will be a game changer in future bouts.

I don't think the way this fight turned out is a good barometer on how well Barnett looked. It did seem as if it would be more of a challenge than I anticipated but in classic Barnett fashion, he took some punches and then took a knee before changing levels and working the double leg only to be pulverized with elbows to the brain (which would shut anyone down).. Good win by Browne but I wouldnt write off Barnett..

he looked so soft.

Josh needs to get back on the trt Phone Post 3.0

he looked like shit bull rushing Browne like that

I have always thought elbows were effective in defending takedowns, but in the past they have been called illegal. Good to see them being used Phone Post 3.0

I missed the fight because I feel asleep, but woke up in time to see the finish which I thought was awkward at first glance, but once they pulled Barnett off of Browne, it was obvious it was a great stoppage.

Either way, considering how short it was, I don't think it's fair to judge Barnett based on that fight since it never really to have taken off appropriately before the stoppage.

Lucky for Barnett, if he ever decides to hang them up, he can go wrestle for Inoki in Japan and go train fighters at AACC or wherever he wants to. Phone Post 3.0

1a1 - I have always thought elbows were effective in defending takedowns, but in the past they have been called illegal. Good to see them being used Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, I'm glad to see those elbows used. It's a good antidote for when a fighter is unable to finish a single or double against the cage and both opponents stay stuck in that position for too long during a fight.

He looked like a guy who didn't have the benefit of fighting Frank F'N Mir, Brett Rogers or Nandor.