How did Biden get so rich

Two delaware homes with an estimated value of 4.7 million dollars?

A government pension valued at 1 million dollars?

Damn politics pays better the being a t.v. preacher.

An estimated net worth of 12 million?

Failed real estate business.

Source Forbes magazine.

We only hate politicians that go into politics rich and leave with less money, not the other way around!

5 Likes
CuddleBug -

We only hate politicians that go into politics rich and leave with less money, not the other way around!

Oh!

He had to file bankruptcy on his real estate business.

Love how the OG is inhabited by those who live in glass houses and cast stones :-)

Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -

Love how the OG is inhabited by those who live in glass houses and cast stones :-)

My home is not all glass, just the poolside area.

1 Like
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -

Good, do all that you can to keep that love in your heart.

His Daddy left him 300 million.

He’s 77 years old - his net worth isnt outrageous.

I’m sure he has made a ton of $ of speaking fees and appearances since leaving the Vice Presidency.

1 Like
thedogofdogs - 
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -

My home is not all glass, just the poolside area.

Yea I have a few windows, but the rest is brick and wood lol.

1 Like
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -

Ah yes, all these politicians who got rich in politics casting stones on the OG

Who the hell would want two houses in Delaware?

1 Like
thedogofdogs -

Two delaware homes with an estimated value of 4.7 million dollars?

A government pension valued at 1 million dollars?

Damn politics pays better the being a t.v. preacher.

An estimated net worth of 12 million?

Failed real estate business.

Source Forbes magazine.

Plenty of info out there. Google it. Appears most has come from book deals and speeches since leaving office.

Pedophilia. 

1 Like
Soul Gravy - Who the hell would want two houses in Delaware?

Why does anyone NEED 2 homes?  Why doesn't Biden give a poor black family in one of them?

2 Likes
T Bag - He's 77 years old - his net worth isnt outrageous.

I’m sure he has made a ton of $ of speaking fees and appearances since leaving the Vice Presidency.

Yeah its nothing compared to what Obama has made since becoming a political figure. 

T Bag - He's 77 years old - his net worth isnt outrageous.

No one is paying big $ to hear him yammer on about nonsense like hairy legs and Corn Pop. Hes crooked  and its obvious.  

Reeeeeeeeee

A better question might be: how did Hunter Biden get so rich.

A little nepotism from dear old Dad, a little behind the scenes 'soft' corruption...

1 Like

He's been a Delaware Senator for decades. Half of US credit card companies are HQed in Wilmington, DE. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/clairetsosie/2017/04/14/why-so-many-credit-cards-are-from-delaware/#6f0eadde1119