HOW DID CAIN GET OUT FROM UNDER BROCK?

I have a question after Brock took Cain down I thought it was over then Cain popped up and Brock seemed to brake mentally.

I they fought again and Brock got another takedown would Cain be able to popup at will or was that a one off?

Could Brock make adjustments?

Once Brocks on top its so dangerous!

Annoying thread, but answer is that Cain is a wrestler, wrestlers know how to scramble and get back to their feet. Mir doesn't.

Cain isn't the only man to get up from underneath Lesnar. Couture was able to scramble away from Lesnar as well when Brock was trying to pin his arm down with his knee. I am quite certain Cain could get away from Lesnar again if he had too.

Cain made the Frate Trane Brake Phone Post

at the 1 minute mark.

kungfufedor - I have a question after Brock took Cain down I thought it was over then Cain popped up and Brock seemed to brake mentally.

I they fought again and Brock got another takedown would Cain be able to popup at will or was that a one off?

Could Brock make adjustments?

Once Brocks on top its so dangerous!

Cain didn't allow Brock to drop his torso on him. Brock didn't use his legs to take him down, just his upper body. He was trying to drop his weight on him after the takedown but Cain pushed on Brock's shoulders, basically straight-arming him, not allowing him to close the space and crush him under his weight. That space allowed Cain to scoot his hips out and get back to the feet.

The second time Cain got taken down, once again Brock didn't settle his weight down. He pulled Cain's legs out but Cain switched his hips and popped up faster than Brock could drop his weight.

It was some pretty sweet butterfly guard work, followed up by a scoot-the-hips-back-and-stand up maneuver.

Thank you Mr Severn that answers my question!

Hail the Almighty Moustache!