how did Dan Hardy NOT get his walking papers?

Not hating or anything but with the UFC, they have cut guys who've lost 2 in a row. Hardy has dropped 4 straight & he's still with the company. WTF?

Ive hated on Hardy in the past, but im glad he is not getting cut.

Seems like a good dude who is in a slump.

How many Hardy threads do there need to be today?

Same way Tito didn't he has a big folloewing and looks impressive losing.  Why make him a free agent and feed a smaller org a talented fighter when you can hold the contract?  I do think he should be sent to sent to Strikeforce though, he is going to have a hard time rebounding in the UFC. 

People shouldn't be cut for losses they should be cut for boring fights.

Also, Hardy adds value to the org. He helps keep UK fans interested in the product.

Chimonos Revenge - Ive hated on Hardy in the past, but im glad he is not getting cut.

Seems like a good dude who is in a slump.

same thing happened with bonnar. lost 3 straight then they gave him another shot, came back and won 2 in a row. hopefully same happens for hardy, dude is entertaining

Because if you throw a bunch of sloppy shit and you have interesting hair then the fans will want to watch you even if you've had 8 fights and only one has been finished in your favor.

He's on the Baroni career plan - he looks interesting, he always comes to fight his heart out, and when he does win he wins hard. Dana likes that and so do the fans. It buys him some leeway - and it should.

Comin up to the fight I wanted lylte to win and for hardy to get cut, but to be honest when lytle sunk in that choke I felt bad for hardy and hoped he wouldn't be cut, that being said he needs to fight the lower ranked guys at welterweight for a while, he was way overhyped by zuffa trying to pretend he was a decent contender for gsp. And I feel bad for him that they did that. He should have been fighter lesser guys the whole time and he wouldn't have dropped four in a row Phone Post

Espn is actually free with Sky now.

Edited for double post.

Hardy is not that good but he's probably better than about a dozen other WWs on the UFC roster right now. He's not any less deserving of a spot on the roster than Amir Sadollah or Daniel Roberts.

He went from being the toughest opponent of GSP's career, to dropping 4 in a row.  Unbelievable.  

Tomato Can - Hardy is not that good but he's probably better than about a dozen other WWs on the UFC roster right now. He's not any less deserving of a spot on the roster than Amir Sadollah or Daniel Roberts.

have they lost 4 in a row too?

I am quite suprised...

Im from the UK and do hope our fighters represent themselves well, but Hardy has had alot of chances.

I feel like my intelligence has been insulted if the keeping on of dan hardy is due to the "uk profile" of the ufc.

Surely there are better fighters to represent the uk, and if not we should STFU about "uk mma" until there is.

Hardy is one-dimensional. He should try K-1.

Jack Skellington - 
Tomato Can - Hardy is not that good but he's probably better than about a dozen other WWs on the UFC roster right now. He's not any less deserving of a spot on the roster than Amir Sadollah or Daniel Roberts.

have they lost 4 in a row too?

Not all losses are created equal. Hardy has only been fighting high level guys.

chicagosmma - Hardy is one-dimensional. He should try K-1.

You should be banned for complete lack of originality

UFC has cut a fighter who has lost one in a row, so number of losses is not the only criteria. UFC has always erred on the side of promoting and preseneting a legitimate sport, rather than a spectacle (Giant Silva vs Zuluzinho is not something you are likely to see anytime soon under the Zuffa banner) but it is not a non profit softbally tourney effort, it is a business. And it is a business run by massive MMA fans. Dan Hardy makes money, and Dan Hardy makes the fans happy. So Dan Hardy gets another fight.

When he wants it is another question.