How did Frank Dux know Chong Li's weaknesses?

He was very adamant in encouraging USA prospect, Ray Jackson to strike him in the gut...and stay away from his right leg.

He saw his reaction when another fighter hit him there. Phone Post 3.0

Go for the gut. He's soft there.

That's why paradise surprised him. Go for the stomach Phone Post 3.0

BECAUSE FRANK DUX KNOWS ALL.........WHAT KIND OF FAGGOT QUESTION IS THIS?????

Yeah, when they posted his statistics and records at the end credits when I was a kid, I got really really serious. Was pretty much ready to dedicate my life to this sort of training and hopefully meet Dux some day. Hey, maybe even compete representing his lineage.

Then some neighborhood kids said they were going to take a trip to discover a supposed dead body of some kid who got hit by train, so I did that instead and eventually forgot about the training dream.

"Prepare the platform for the final match!" Phone Post 3.0

Frank Dux, like put up your dukes?!

Who cares if Bruce Springsteen is his shidoshi?

OK, USA!

groundfighter2000 - Frank Dux, like put up your dukes?!

Who cares if Bruce Springsteen is his shidoshi?

OK, USA!
"Jackson..... ? Dont look like a jackson" is my fav Phone Post 3.0

solidsnake - Yeah, when they posted his statistics and records at the end credits when I was a kid, I got really really serious. Was pretty much ready to dedicate my life to this sort of training and hopefully meet Dux some day. Hey, maybe even compete representing his lineage.

Then some neighborhood kids said they were going to take a trip to discover a supposed dead body of some kid who got hit by train, so I did that instead and eventually forgot about the training dream.
Lollypop, lollypop, ooh lolly, lolly, lolly,
Lollypop. Phone Post 3.0

^ but did everyone throw-up at the pie-eating contest too?