How did I miss Viacom getting the rights to Glory

Damn now we get top notch Kickboxing on Spike as well. awesome War Spong Phone Post 3.0

When they do this Phone Post

No clue but Glory will be on spike Oct 2
Need advertising it all night Phone Post 3.0

Just saw the thread on sharing talent with bellator Phone Post

Wow Phone Post 3.0

Hopefully they leave the product alone and don't get too involved like they seem to have with Bellator. Elite striking on TV again will be fun Phone Post

Bellator Fan - SPIKE will be the "go to" channel for combat sports and they aren't done yet. Phone Post 3.0
It certainly seems that way. I hope this opens up a lot of casuals to kickboxing because it is exciting to watch. Seriously awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Bellator Fan - SPIKE will be the "go to" channel for combat sports and they aren't done yet. Phone Post 3.0
Doubt it Phone Post 3.0

Spike is actually ruining kickboxing already. Glory is going to permanently restructure their tournament format in order for the tournaments to fit into their two hour time slot on Spike.

This means that eight man tournaments will be replaced by four man tournaments. Hence why the next event is a four man tournament.

Fuck Spike.

PrettyBoy - 
It certainly seems that way. I hope this opens up a lot of casuals to kickboxing because it is exciting to watch. Seriously awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Most kickboxing fans are perfectly fine with casuals not being into kickboxing. Why? Because once the casual fans get into it, the sport is degraded. Much like what happened to mma.