How did schevchenko beat holly

No participate

Victory above all else.

Bad game plan from holly. Holm is a counter striker thats what won her her fights with rocky,reneau, and rousey. Valentina was the shorter fighter holm should have just let her attack more and land that straight left shes really good at. I never expected holm to engage as much as she did she put too much pressure on herself. I feel bad for saying this cuz i dont want take any credit away from valentina she was the better figher this night and probably deserves the next title shot. I just didnt expect holly would engage as much as she did

I thought leading up to the fight there was a lot of talk about he last fight with Miesha. It seemed like that really messed with her head. Not saying she didn't take Valentina seriously but I think she may not have been truly focused on her! Phone Post 3.0

DarkPlace Daz - Valentina was just much faster than Holly, was catching Holly almost every time she came in using her lead right hook.

Mainly just a very noticeable speed difference imo. Though they didn't land, I never have seen spinning back fists as fast as Valentina's. Phone Post 3.0
Valentina's back fists are insanely fast!

Yes, speed was a factor. But Valentina is just a far superior striker. Phone Post 3.0

LotionInTheBasket -
DarkPlace Daz - Valentina was just much faster than Holly, was catching Holly almost every time she came in using her lead right hook.

Mainly just a very noticeable speed difference imo. Though they didn't land, I never have seen spinning back fists as fast as Valentina's. Phone Post 3.0
This. Her speed and crispness is incredible for this weight class. Spinning shot was impressive as well, although a little predictable. A good wrestler could time those.

Would love to see her and Joanna throw down if both could make 125. I think that has fight of the night written all over it. Phone Post 3.0

I disagree, her spinning back fists were counters for the specific reason to make them hard to time. Wrestler commits to a right hand, she spins and by the time wrestler recoils that right hand she's done. And they were fast as fuck. The wheel kicks maybe. 

counter shots, committment, and staying in the pocket.

Also, significantly more athletic than Holm

FingerorMoon - Using The art of Fighting without Fighting ....but with added fighting. Phone Post 3.0
Ha ha, I love this place :) Phone Post 3.0