How did the immigrant boycott go?

Did the US get shut down? It didn't seem to affect me at all but then again I do my own lawn LOL

Who mows their lawn in February?

Dunno... Australians?

Stronghold - Dunno... Australians?

So, you;re Australian? Then why do you care about the Day Off nonsense here in the States?

We found out feelings are significantly more important than anything else.

disbeliever - We found out idiots don't know the difference between legal and illegal immigrants

This. We even had a guy here from Puerto Rico take off. Fucking goof. Course he's the one that scream racism at any chance he can. Fucking idiot is whiter than me

disbeliever - We found out idiots don't know the difference between legal and illegal immigrants

This is was continuously blows my mind.

Your country is fucked lol

I thought it was ALL immigrants that were supposed to just not do anything... to show how important they are.

Stronghold - Did the US get shut down? It didn't seem to affect me at all but then again I do my own lawn LOL

You mother and wife were a mess tho

Al Cappucino - 

Who mows their lawn in February?

I'm going to take a crazy guess and say people that live there it doesn't get cold in winter.

If only there were those places in the US

Wasn't a big deal this year it seems. Last year we had to cut services due to employees taking the day off.

It was really just a virtue-signaling campaign to promote how stupid and uneducated they are.

No one has a problem with immigrants, it's illegals. And protesting to promote an illegal activity just makes you look like stupid assholes, who likely just got fired for your made up campaign.

Mission accomplished.

My Home Depot parking lot was peaceful as I drove in for the first time eva.

PEOPLE ARE DYING!

too short - i was hoping they take off/close for 4-8 years of trump's presidency

Al Cappucino -

This. We even had a guy here from Puerto Rico take off. Fucking goof. Course he's the one that scream racism at any chance he can. Fucking idiot is whiter than me

Was he also not aware that he didn't immigrate coming from PR?

My MA instructor just lost 4 Latin students over a FB post he made. He said that the US is a land of opportunity and immigrants come here and can do well and open businesses. But what we don't need are criminals and moochers.

I see this as more of the bullshit "Trump and ALL Conservative hate ALL immigrants and want them deported!!". 100% false bullshit