How did they all look at wsof?

I didn't get to watch it last night so just wondering how everyone looked in their performances. Phone Post 3.0

Fitch smothered okami. Newell looked like shit but won vinny subbed hammil in 5 sec after it hit the ground Phone Post 3.0

JLTECH - Fitch smothered okami. Newell looked like shit but won vinny subbed hammil in 5 sec after it hit the ground Phone Post 3.0

and the 2 title fights?

Was not good for hammil. I was really looking forward to seeing his comeback but it only proved he shouldnt have come back. Phone Post 3.0

WeWasLikePeasAndCarrots - Was not good for hammil. I was really looking forward to seeing his comeback but it only proved he shouldnt have come back. Phone Post 3.0
He didn't look bad. Stand up was decent and he dropped Vinny. Made a mistake and got tangled with him on the ground and got subbed. A guy with Vinny talent can do that to anyone. Phone Post 3.0

TFK Bro Lo El Cuñado -
WeWasLikePeasAndCarrots - Was not good for hammil. I was really looking forward to seeing his comeback but it only proved he shouldnt have come back. Phone Post 3.0

He wasn't listening to his corner.

Shameful Phone Post 3.0

Hammill made a rookie mistake. Phone Post 3.0

Card - 

TY VU

The flyweight title fight was a really fun fight I would recommend watching it. One of the best flyweight fights I ever seen. Phone Post 3.0

Jewbacca - 
WeWasLikePeasAndCarrots - Was not good for hammil. I was really looking forward to seeing his comeback but it only proved he shouldnt have come back. Phone Post 3.0
He didn't look bad. Stand up was decent and he dropped Vinny. Made a mistake and got tangled with him on the ground and got subbed. A guy with Vinny talent can do that to anyone. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. He got caught, but looked fine up until that point. First submission loss for Matt. He took no damage though, so I would like to see him back for one more (if he still has the hunger to compete, not just do it for a paycheck).

it was horribad minus the Vinnie sub.

okami looked like he gassed from the weight cut with no iV

Card - 

No shame. Vinny is a monster on the ground. Hammill should have stayed away and fought a clinch game imo.

ranier wolfcastle -

okami looked like he gassed from the weight cut with no iV

Agreed Phone Post 3.0

WSOF fucked up putting Rick Glenn on the prelims. He provided us with a brutal knockout and gave us something to rival the Shad face.

Blue please:

http://i.imgur.com/9332QJp.jpg Phone Post 3.0

jmfp - WSOF fucked up putting Rick Glenn on the prelims. He provided us with a brutal knockout and gave us something to rival the Shad face.

Blue please:

http://i.imgur.com/9332QJp.jpg Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0

Never_rolled -
Paquet90 - The flyweight title fight was a really fun fight I would recommend watching it. One of the best flyweight fights I ever seen. Phone Post 3.0

It's so funny how two people can look at the same thing and have 180* different opinion. It was a typical little fast guy no chance of finishing fight. I was fast forwarding bored to tears.

The HW fight was entertaining.
Weird I found it better then the typical Mighty Mouse fights for whatever that is worth. Phone Post 3.0

Paquet90 -
Never_rolled -
Paquet90 - The flyweight title fight was a really fun fight I would recommend watching it. One of the best flyweight fights I ever seen. Phone Post 3.0

It's so funny how two people can look at the same thing and have 180* different opinion. It was a typical little fast guy no chance of finishing fight. I was fast forwarding bored to tears.

The HW fight was entertaining.
Weird I found it better then the typical Mighty Mouse fights for whatever that is worth. Phone Post 3.0
I thought it looked pretty much the same as a MM decision. Phone Post 3.0