How did you spend NYE?

Had a party at a friends beach house had our own fireworks display on the beach, close to a hundred randoms turned up and watched by the end we had them chanting our single mates name and chasing him down the beach... Great night with great friends...

Happy New Years to those who are there and those waiting for midnight bros Phone Post 3.0

Alone like I've had for the last 2 decades. FML

It's 10:30 AM.

How are you in the future? Phone Post 3.0

australia?

Douse party now drunk on a friends couch can't get to sleep Phone Post 3.0

Yep just me and the kids. Phone Post 3.0

My plans are to go over to my sister in laws house with Mrs. Crawler and BabyCrawler. Have a beer or two, watch the ball drop and go the fuck home.

Yeah...I'm a party animal in my old age LOL :)

Working. Its currently 1.35am New Years Day here in Sydney. Phone Post 3.0

Spent it watching bobs burgers and music clips on YouTube with the wife and kids. Am now enjoying a few people on Facebook having breakdowns, must be the alcohol. Phone Post 3.0

About to go crazy on drink and drugs, then regret it all tomorrow! Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler - My plans are to go over to my sister in laws house with Mrs. Crawler and BabyCrawler. Have a beer or two, watch the ball drop and go the fuck home.

Yeah...I'm a party animal in my old age LOL :)
You honestly seem like a cool fuckin dude. Phone Post 3.0

My plans are to have my sister over and hang out with my wife and daughter out by our firepit until it gets too cold...then chill and probably fight to stay awake til midnight.