How different is everything if Anderson didn't

Clown around in the 1st Weidman fight? Does he win anyway and thing are pretty much the same? Anderson wouldn't have broken his leg with no rematch. It's crazy to think what could be and it still pains me to see the replay! Why did you have to clown?! & Don't talk about how it was always his style and Chris figured him out either because he was straight up clowning and taking him lightly, I don't remember him ever feigning he was hurt by wobbling like that... god damn it I'm getting myself fired up just writing this. Greatest legacy could be even greater, if only he took it more serious...  what do you guys think? Who dethrones him if not Chris, etc...?

There are a ton of "what ifs" when it comes to MMA.

I don't think things change too much. Anderson was past his physical prime a long time ago. He was winning fights with his head for ages. He made people think he was impossible to hurt and impossible to beat.

He would probably be a bit better now as he wouldn't have had to recover from that serious injury but ultimately, he was on the downslide.

I think Rockhold would have eventually beaten him.

GUMBY ? - There are a ton of "what ifs" when it comes to MMA.

this.

How different would it be if Weidman didn't throw that spin kick against Rockhold? Would he still be champ? 

It's never ending.

ando has slowed down a ton in his "old" age.

the real question is, was he slowed down enough at the time of the weidman 1 fight?

and it wasnt entirely luck/fluke that weidman doubled up on the same-hand punch that dropped him. it was indeed strategy.

ando was doin the "come at me so i can counter u"

Gandhi -

this.

How different would it be if Weidman didn't throw that spin kick against Rockhold? Would he still be champ? 

It's never ending.

What if Vitor wasn't allowed to get on TRT...

I think Weidman just had Anderson's # at that point in their careers.

And life in general, yes..... but the thread is about Anderson vs Chris

He would've clowned against Rockhold and gotten knocked out. It was going to happen. 

Anderson always clowned around. It was a part of his aura and it helped him strategically too. It was just time. 

Wow Weidman would've won still look how good chael did and he didn't have the sub defense that Weidman had. The second fight he was looking even better he dropped Silva in the first. Weidman won every minute of both fights get over it