How do fighters like McGregor replenish after WI

How do fighters like McGregor replenish after weigh ins. McGregor looked drained at the weigh in. But he'll look completely healthy tomorrow.

How do fighters replenish so quickly after cutting drastic amounts of weight a day before a fight? Do they have some sort of supplement that helps them regain mass so quickly and effectively? Are there such legal natural supplements that help regaining mass and vigor?

Im sure they probably gorge after making weight so that helps, but I feel that can't be all. Plus with the IV ban there must be other healthier avenues.

Guys like Conor (and certain rig girls) have access to Danas seed vault. Phone Post 3.0

IV's That will change in October. Phone Post 3.0

If you noticed, immediately after weighing in, he was given a huge thing of coconut water. Great for rehydration.

Then, they probably get an IV while they eat a salad or some spaghetti Phone Post 3.0

Dunno how they can do that, if I'd just starved myself and had no liquids, I'd spew if the first thing I had to drink was coconut water.

PeterIrl - Dunno how they can do that, if I'd just starved myself and had no liquids, I'd spew if the first thing I had to drink was coconut water.
Cut weight . You'll
Understand Phone Post 3.0

PeterIrl - Dunno how they can do that, if I'd just starved myself and had no liquids, I'd spew if the first thing I had to drink was coconut water.
Pedialyte is a huge thing for us as well. I find that it helps a wee bit better than coconut water. Since it doesn't have any added sugar. There are obviously better sources of coconut water that are organic and have no additional sugars. I'm sure he is drinking the finest coconut waters just like how P. Diddy drinks the finest breast milks. Phone Post 3.0

Lingererr Mann - 
Cut weight . You'll
Understand Phone Post 3.0

I have, it sucks.

I used hydralite(pedialite) and water to rehydrate.

Senzu beans that he gets from mr Po Po Phone Post 3.0

OP, when you say fighters like McGregor, do you mean white guys? Please clarify what these guys are like.

SinCityHustler - OP, when you say fighters like McGregor, do you mean white guys? Please clarify what these guys are like.

I am guessing he is referring to guys that cut a lot of weight.

Barbasol OOTFFTT - IV's That will change in October. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

Andrew S - I have absolutely zero experience cutting weight or working with people that do but I have a basic understanding of biology and human metabolism.

First, think about what they are giving up to make weight. Basically they spend the last few days before weigh ins limiting their food, liquid, and electrolyte consumption while working out to deplete as much fat, glycogen in the liver and muscles, and water weight as they can.

Getting back water and electrolytes are the major priorities. You need both for proper metabolic function. Carbohydrates are added to the water and electrolytes to help the uptake of the electrolytes, restore blood glucose and glycogen stores in the liver and muscles, and to get the brain back to using glucose instead of ketones for fuel. From there they are going to eat something with a good balance of carbs, fat, and protein. The fat will help restore the micro nutrients that are only fat soluble, the protein will provide essential amino acids for musclular and other metabolic functions, and the carbohydrates will continue to help reenergize the athlete and restore glycogen stores in the liver.

I don't really have any background on dehydrating and rehydrating the brain so I couldn't tell you what they need for that. If you have ever been in a state of ketosis due to a no carb diet or a period of starvation though you should have experienced a slow down of mental function though. This is because the brain works better on glucose than ketones so restoring that should.

The only supplement needed to do this is your basic gatorade, pedalyte, or coconut water. An IV solution is just much faster. With as much water weight as some of these guys cut it probably is the best and safest way for them to rehydrate. I am no doctor but the ones that I have seen weigh on on the subject seem to think so. That and I've heard second hand that the brain takes quite a while to rehydrate properly so the sooner you start the better.
And salt. You'd be surprised how much your body needs salt after going through something like that. Also helps you hold the water your trying to rehydrate with. Phone Post 3.0

I usually go from 135 at weigh ins to 158-160 on fight day by drinking one pedialyte and from then on, 1 liter of water every two hours, while I keep as much food as I can hold in me until medicals at around 4 on fight day. Phone Post 3.0

That means I usually wake up in the night once or twice to drink water and eat too. Phone Post 3.0