not-answering-answer

4 Likes

Not sure, but i imagine it involves sending dick pics

2 Likes

Alt + F4

2 Likes

Just log out and never come back dummy.

1 Like

Nah I want it deleted. When i quit twitter 2 years ago I didnt just log out. I deleted it. Shouldnt be that big of a deal to do and maybe its not, and im just not seeing the option, but so far ive been unable to find it.

1 Like

You pussy. Deleted twitter? Sounds like Ur a fucken fanny and should just quit the internet.

Clint Eastwood Coffee GIF

1 Like

Your about to learn just like Passive Jay did that you simply cannot just delete your account once your in…Kirik will instruct you exactly what you need to do for him in a PM

3 Likes

(can’t even delete our own posts)

Back in the day if you broke the rules they deleted all of your posts. Happened to me after I embedded the same poll about upcoming main event fight in a few threads, before polls existed on here. Sucked as I was really active in multiple sections at the time.

Yeah bruv. You’re stuck. It’s like Davey Jones’ ship in pirates of the Caribbean
Pirates Of The Caribbean GIF by Sea of Thieves

First we need the blood of 12 chickens

1 Like

Well im trying…

reformat your hard drive, that will delete your account, just make sure not to have any backups or it will come back.

good luck!

2 Likes

" You may close your account at any time by e-mailing support@mixedmartialarts.com." Can you go away now?

3 Likes

x2 ^^

1 Like

delete account if you are paranoid, you never know who bought this information, your payment information, shared passwords, tons of data you sign over when you join.

1 Like