How do I give self cauliflower ear if I only box?

so I have been training for quite some time and I am thinking about MMA but I want to look like I have at least a few years on the mat.

how do I give myself the cauliflower ears like randy couture has without all the training?

Cheese grater.

Let me box your ears for awhile

Let me box your mommas face Phone Post

SLOPPYPARTYBOTTOM -  Let me box your mommas face Phone Post

Gross. Is that what you guys say in Jr. high when you're mean mugging each other?

Hold still while i double slap your ears for an hour or so everyday. Me,box your ears+you crying+me laughing like hyena+your ears purple+me laughing more+you wearing Tapout shirt+me stepping on your feet to keep you still+me rubbing your ears like playdough+you crying moar+me crying from laughter= your cally ears.

Deal?

donniejessup - this is one of those trolls that never goes out of style.

This isn't a troll dude, I swear to you I have seen black belts even doing this

LOL, I have heard of young BJJ kids wrapping their gi belt around their head and rubbing the belt back and forward over their ears to try to get cauli.

While youre at it why dont you bust your nose to the point where it isnt straight anymore and slice open your chest so it leaves a nice big scar... those will look tough too.

Cauli hurts like hell and does permenant damage to your body, dont be a retard.

Troll or...??

Don't deliberately give yourself cauli ear, what the fuck! And unless you have a wife/steady gf its the fuckin anti-poon.

Go spend the night at Abdullah the Butcher's house. He'll even throw in a cauliflower nose. Phone Post

Fake Rassler - 
donniejessup - this is one of those trolls that never goes out of style.

This isn't a troll dude, I swear to you I have seen black belts even doing this

Boxing black belts?

the answer though, is start traneing like a real man

The answer is even if you trane like a man wear gear that stops that shit. Destroying your ears on purpose has got to be the dumbest thing I ever heard.

Just trying to make yourself look tough will not make you tough.This has to be the dumbest thing i ever heard.

Whatever you guys can think what you want. I just know that once I get those ears people will think twice about trying to take me down Phone Post

I know ending up with a sloppy bottom after a party was the root cause of this