how do i make a pitcher of margaritas?

i have only made the tiny ones with 2 oz of tequila and like 1 oz of cuorvo mix. how would i go about making mass quantities?

Do you want to make them like fresh?

Or just make them with mix?

same I think Phone Post

For a pitcher, 3 shots tequila, 3 shots triple sec, 2 squeezed limes, half blender of ice, half a can of minute maid lime juice concentrate. Blend. Put in glass. Drink with straw

Sorry that shoud be 6 shots tequila

just follow the same 2:1 ratio.  10oz of tequila/5oz mix, 100oz of tequila/50oz mix, 1,000,000oz tequila/500,000oz mix, etc

what if i dont have a blender?

If you are making a mix, follow directions on package ;)

Buy one for 30 bucks..........or oput it in a bucket and smash with a hammer? Who doesnt have a blender?

shootfightermike - 

Make that shit "ON THE ROCKS"....

Ice in blender, half a can of frozen limeade concentrate, one beer of Mexican origin, tequila to taste. I like to throw some salt directly into the blender, but that it just personal preference.

Try, and thank me later.

shootfightermike - 

just tell your guests to swish it around in their mouths

sorry i dont drink protein shakes like most of ya

Real Muthaphuckkin G -

You all are some white boy clowns. Murked is Murdered. You got Murked. Killed. 

Come up on me and you might get Murked. Murdered. 

Dorks. 

You mercenaried them homie

This margarita is proven in the Nitedom, use silver tequila:

INGREDIENTS
  • Kosher salt or coarsely ground sea salt
  • 2 ounces (1/4 cup) silver tequila
  • 1½ ounces (3 tablespoons/about 1½ small limes) fresh lime juice
  • 1 ounce (2 tablespoons/about ½ of a medium orange) fresh orange juice
  • 1 teaspoon light agave nectar(Sometimes have to sub simple syrup-water/sugar boiled to a syrup)
  • 1 lime wedge or round, for garnish
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Pour a layer of salt onto a small plate (preferably one just slightly larger than the top of your margarita glass). Slice off a small piece of lime and run the wet edge of the slice along half of the rim of your glass. Dip the top of the glass into the salt at a 45-degree angle and roll it from side to side to catch the salt. Add ice cubes to your glass and set it aside.
  2. Fill a small cocktail shaker with ice. Pour in the tequila, freshly squeezed lime and orange juice and agave nectar. Put on the lid and shake for 30 seconds. Strain the liquid into your glass and garnish with a slice of lime.
  3. WANT TO MAKE A PITCHER OF MARGARITA? For 10 drinks (about 45 ounces, or 5½ cups), combine 2½ cups silver tequila, generous 1¾ cup fresh lime juice (around 15 limes), 1¼ cup fresh orange juice (about 5 medium oranges) and 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon light agave nectar. Mix well, and add ice. Don't forget to garnish your rims with lime rounds and coarse salt.

I put some frozen or fresh mixed berries in a blender and fill with ice. Add equal parts tequila and margarita mix and add a bit of Cointreau. Blend and drink.

Frozen margaritas are for the loss. Phone Post 3.0

Another good recipe is to mix 2 cups tequila, 2 cups cranberry juice and 1 can of limeade and add to a full blender of ice. This makes a couple pitchers.

Equal parts tequila, triple sec and lime juice. Kosher salt for the rim of the glass. Ice as needed. That is all. Phone Post 3.0

4 parts tequila
2 parts Cointreau
1 parts lime juice