How do I start an organization.

That aims for to acknowledge mankind as a species and promote unity, appreciation of cultures, and this planet, with all of its diverse forms of life and scenery.

Sounds hippy. But just imagine the potential mankind has as a species, and we are sitting here wasting time with borders and stupid shit.

We gotta come together folks. A lot of our problems are cultural. We are taught many of our social issues. Think of da kids. They're not born racist. :p.

Seriously, I just get sad with mankind. We're doing it all wrong. Phone Post 3.0

Imagine if kids looked up to engineers, physicists, etc. if there was a global push for higher education.

I just want us to progress. We could be doing so much better Phone Post 3.0

I hear you bro Phone Post 3.0

Look up start a 501c

sweetpeteskeet - I hear you bro Phone Post 3.0
Just imagine if the mindset gained traction. Fuck borders. We should be able to travel anywhere on this planet and appreciate our past contributions as a species.

I also think young folks traveling opens their eyes a bit. In my perfect world after high school they would travel for a fear years and return to college.

It's my understanding Europeans are already like that. But to promote the idea of being able to appreciate something in everything isn't a bad one either Phone Post 3.0

You will need a theme song.
https://youtu.be/M9BNoNFKCBI
Blue please

DosAnjos#1fan - You will need a theme song.
https://youtu.be/M9BNoNFKCBI
Blue please
I wanna be the very best. Phone Post 3.0

I honestly wish we would do away with the borders and make a standard of living and quality of life the human race deserves not to live to work but to live to live Phone Post 3.0

sweetpeteskeet - I honestly wish we would do away with the borders and make a standard of living and quality of life the human race deserves not to live to work but to live to live Phone Post 3.0
So you're saying you're in to support the cause and promote this idea. :) Phone Post 3.0

Who knows, maybe you just started the Federation.

DosAnjos#1fan - Who knows, maybe you just started the Federation.
I'm totally for a new world order. One based around appreciation and recognition of us as a species, and not one that has anything to do with skin color, or sexuality, etc.

We've just been doing it wrong for so long. Someday though hopefully someone steps up and leads mankind towards this. The way we are being led now isn't working for us, our planet, or the miracle of fucking diverse life on this planet. It's unsustainable. Phone Post 3.0

And it all started here on the OG.

Making history this year boys. Phone Post 3.0

Irishyouwould - 

I recognized it first so I'm thinking a top position in the organization.

DosAnjos#1fan -
Irishyouwould - 

I recognized it first so I'm thinking a top position in the organization.
Yes. Assistant to the assistant world leader shall do. Phone Post 3.0

If society got rid of money the world would be a better place. Decriminalize drug use, have free access to facilities and become self sustainable. Oil and gas is the worst thing for the planet. We must become Fossil fuel free. The technology is there Phone Post 3.0

sweetpeteskeet - If society got rid of money the world would be a better place. Decriminalize drug use, have free access to facilities and become self sustainable. Oil and gas is the worst thing for the planet. We must become Fossil fuel free. The technology is there Phone Post 3.0
Imagine if all these great minds were working together on these alternative energies without budget problems. Phone Post 3.0

bigtree421 -
Irishyouwould -
sweetpeteskeet - I hear you bro Phone Post 3.0
Just imagine if the mindset gained traction. Fuck borders. We should be able to travel anywhere on this planet and appreciate our past contributions as a species.

I also think young folks traveling opens their eyes a bit. In my perfect world after high school they would travel for a fear years and return to college.

It's my understanding Europeans are already like that. But to promote the idea of being able to appreciate something in everything isn't a bad one either Phone Post 3.0
Just imagine it bro, it'll happen. Phone Post 3.0
I came. Phone Post 3.0