How do Vegans/Vegetarians stay big?

I know nothing about food/nutrition. But I've seen some jacked Vegans/Vegetarians how do they keep their size? Also someone like John Joseph who's a Ironman/Triathlete seems to stay pretty big.

OG, school me. Phone Post 3.0

Nuts, seeds, kinoix, beans, other legumes, lentils, sweet potato, kale, avocado Phone Post 3.0

They eat meat in hiding. Phone Post 3.0

Eat non-meat protein

Next question Phone Post 3.0

Plenty of nonaninal based protein powders like brown rice and pea. Phone Post 3.0

I haven't seen any compelling evidence that a very high protein diet is necessary to build and retain extra muscle, even though people have certainly tried to prove it. Even if it were necessary, there are good vegan protein supplements out there. I'm a fan of Sun Warrior.

HGH and Test like everyone else Phone Post 3.0

Tiresias -

Whey protein.

I feel like whey comes from dairy Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - Nuts, seeds, kinoix, beans, other legumes, lentils, sweet potato, kale, avocado Phone Post 3.0
This, plus muscle activation. I notice when I take a week or so off from lifting I seem to drop some weight and look thin quickly. Phone Post 3.0

Genetics Phone Post 3.0

black magic

have you seen the macros on vege meat?

that and whey protein

Ravens55 - HGH and Test like everyone else Phone Post 3.0
lol.

Probably true Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post

Bread! my vegan/vegetarian friends eat a fuckton of bread.

Jizz

BBC Phone Post 3.0

If they're meeting their caloric requirements, it doesn't necessarily matter what they eat. Phone Post 3.0

IN for answers

I've met many a pot bellied vegetarian.....

they don't, the ones you see on the internet are the rare exceptions who are genetically gifted (and use "supplements") that all vegans repost a bazillion times as some sort of evidence