How do you avoid getting sick?

I used to hardly ever get sick.  But I have a little bit of a cold right now. 

Any tips for avoiding illness?

No idea everyone else gets sick around me (not always from my personality) I power on!

Eating properly is key.

Proper sleep, diet, vitamin C, keep clean...

I'd start by treating that split personality gimmick u got going on there and to quit being a faggot.

seriously tho, hard to avoid virus if they going around especially at home.   Washing hands, mask, etc 

Eat right. Regular excersize. Water, drink lots of water. Most juice has to much sugar. 

Rahjai MD -

I'd start by treating that split personality gimmick u got going on there and to quit being a faggot.

seriously tho, hard to avoid virus if they going around especially at home.   Washing hands, mask, etc 

Hahahaha...

If one Steve gets sick, they all get sick....

I eat food off the floor and let people sneeze in my mouth

Jhay -

I eat food off the floor and let people sneeze in my mouth

Builds character. 

This referee is diesel.   Nice cannons. 

Nice cannons on the ref.  

Wash yo hands you dirty bastars

I suck on at least 4 pennies a day.  The various viruses and bacteria are broken down by the copper plating, so your body is able to develop antibodies without being exposed to the full blown pathogens.

Haven't gotten sick in 8 days.

mixedmartialfarts -

I suck on at least 4 pennies a day.  The various viruses and bacteria are broken down by the copper plating, so your body is able to develop antibodies without being exposed to the full blown pathogens.

Haven't gotten sick in 8 days.

Good lifehack. 

Eat well. Sleep well. Don't worry about getting sick by being a psychotic germaphobe. 

every morning before leaving for work i say to myself, i will not get sick today, about 5x. last year it has worked for about 200 days.

its easy when u have no friends or human contact

Never leave your apartment. 

Fermented food..