How do you carry your money?

I have some else carry it for me.

1 Like

Well, my Ridge wallet got scratched up when I dropped it into some stones in driveway & it fucked with my OCD so I decided to get a new one. I had planned on going with another Ridge but I shopped around a bit & discovered something even better. I went with the CODE 118 because it makes accessing my cards even easier & I love how it looks.

1 Like

5 Likes

My wife.

1 Like

Before the ridge wallet I just used a rubber band. The binder clip is genius.

1 Like

I’m married, I don’t have any money, lol.

Seriously, I used to keep a $100 bill folded up in my wallet. Now I rarely have cash on me.

In credit card form

1 Like

I do like that. If I didn’t carry my money in a sack with a dollar sign on it, I might get that.

1 Like

If you don’t carry any cash, I can’t even take you serious as a man. I can’t imagine giving up anonymity and control. I know I’m in the minority but I find it very fucking weird that everyone is so confident in their banks and so comfortable with the bank and government tracking every transaction you make. It’s lazy and stupid, but I’m well aware that ship sailed long ago.

3 Likes

Lol

giphy (23)

1 Like

This. Carrying large amounts of cash is insanely dumb

I have a leather front pocket wallet with a magnetic flap. I have had the same 50 dollar bill in it for the last several years.

1 Like

European carry-all or go fuck your mother

I have a Ridge. I glued it to my phone. I never forget my phone.

This guy. Though i did not pay that retarded price

Yeah some of these guys are dorks for sure. Good call on your part!

1 Like
1 Like