How do you cook your steaks?

8 min for me.
2min each side and rotate until 8 minutes total, while pouring beer on it as it cooks.

Just salt and pepper seasoning. Phone Post 3.0

How rare is too rare? Phone Post 3.0

one does not rotate a steak.....thats like switching sex positions!

Errrrr, that's not right. Nevamine

Grill always...time depends on girth. Salt pepper and rosemary on filet wrapped in bacon. Porterhouse gets salt, pepper and garlic rub. New york strip i may get or make an olive oil base marinade.
I like med rare to rare! If it is still mooing, fine by me!

I'm just a simple man, damn it! Phone Post 3.0

3.5 minutes a side with heat high enough for the perfect dark sear without burning, at that 3.5 mins.

It's that simpo.

That said, grill is totally different.

Picked up some bison ribeyes from whole foods and rubbed them down and wrapped them up in plastic wrap with roasted garlic over night then hit em with salt and pepperand fired them up to a perfect midrare the following day, mmmmm....... Phone Post

JIMMYNAKS - I'm just a simple man, damn it! Phone Post 3.0

rosemary is a simple herb that adds enough aroma and flavor with salt and pepper, it'll make you wanna slap yo mamma!

alewaboy52 - Picked up some bison ribeyes from whole foods and rubbed them down and wrapped them up in plastic wrap with roasted garlic over night then hit em with salt and pepperand fired them up to a perfect midrare the following day, mmmmm....... Phone Post
Good Form, Sir Phone Post 3.0

Keawe wood, high heat, dry rub to taste.  Try fresh chopped thyme, brings out the flavor in the meat when mixed with your regular dry rub stuffs.

"Prime cut of grade A beef grilled to perfection, no seasoning needed."

-Morton's Elitist Douchebag Server

But as for me: Marinate in Heineken (and yes type of beer matters) for a couple hours, season with cracked black peppercorns and mixed Hawaiian salt seasoning. Grill (charcoal with keawe preferred) til medium rare.

BAAAAAM!

for an inch and a quarter. 5min high heat w cover on each side..  hawaiian salt and pepper.  let sit for 10min after taking off.

the perfect medium usually.

and yet, still not as good as mon ami gabi.

thank u

restaurants have an unfair advantage of getting better cuts of meat than us regular consumers....

JIMMYNAKS - 8 min for me.
2min each side and rotate until 8 minutes total, while pouring beer on it as it cooks.

Just salt and pepper seasoning. Phone Post 3.0

So you build up a nice crusty, caramelized sear and then soak it in beer?

A thick ribeye or flatIron is great seared at a high temp in a cured cast iron pan, then finished in the oven. A hanger steak should be simply grilled or broiled so the fat can drip away and the sear can be established.

Dr. Shocker - But as for me: Marinate in Heineken (and yes type of beer matters) for a couple hours, season with cracked black peppercorns and mixed Hawaiian salt seasoning. Grill (charcoal with keawe preferred) til medium rare.

BAAAAAM!
Will try this. Do I need to "Chee Hoo"? Phone Post 3.0

Depends on thickness...usually 2-3 each side over super hot coals....set to side of grill and cover for 5-10Min...let rest for 5 minutes at the least, usually let mine rest 10.

I LOVE STEAK!!!

Team Fat Kid!!

Oh yah... All on the Weber, over Mesquite or charcoal with Red Oak pieces thrown in! Phone Post 3.0

looks great ep, but i tell you, still mon ami gabi owns all

FCTV808 -

looks great ep, but i tell you, still mon ami gabi owns all

CHALLENGE!!! ... I accept!

Will try it out next time in Vegas... SW Steak at the Wynn is pretty solid also! Phone Post 3.0