How do you deal with stress?

I've noticed that in the past couple of months I haven't been able to handle stress very well. When the slightest thing goes wrong, or a bunch of things are stressing me out, I just want to break shit like I'm a child. I was never like this before. Anyways, how do you deal with stress and shitty situations? Phone Post 3.0

I smoke gunpowder and cocaine out of a filthy Poland spring bottle....

Seems to do the job!

BJJ
Lift
Jerk off
Drink Phone Post 3.0

Lt. Iceman Kazansky -

I smoke gunpowder and cocaine out of a filthy Poland spring bottle....

Seems to do the job!

Gunpowder! Man popping a few rounds off right now would really do the trick! Phone Post 3.0

jdindiana - BJJ
Lift
Jerk off
Drink Phone Post 3.0
I'll take you up on the lifting suggestion, I have that penciled in today. Phone Post 3.0

Exercise. Phone Post 3.0

Watch Mark Sanchez NFL worst moments. Phone Post 3.0

Punch myself in the crotch. Works every time. Phone Post 3.0

Exercise, weed, yard work, sex. I started a low dose of Prozac in the last 6 months. Takes the edge off, but doesn't make me a balloon head. Phone Post 3.0

I pull out my eyelashes. Phone Post 3.0

Three shots of tequila and a BBBJTCCIMNQNS from gf.

Well, I just went with the take a nap method. Definitely made me feel better although I understand it didn't really help me to get on top of things. Phone Post 3.0

Punch stuff that won't break my hand. Never fails. Phone Post 3.0

Swimming, yoga, walking/fresh air, punch/kick a bag, get laid here and there Phone Post 3.0

Exercise or bust a nut

Tried to use alcohol to do it for years but that just made everything 1000% worse.

Now I use exercise and sunshine. Want to take up meditation but have no background in it so I gotta get my feet wet and learn how to do it right.

Yard work... or xanax always helps lol Phone Post 3.0

I put it in my pocket for later when I come home to my wife. Then I take it out and beat her with it. Phone Post 3.0

Professional massage
Herb
Hitting the beach
Video games
Jacking

Working out as hard as I can. Phone Post 3.0