How do you deal with stress?

Muay thai
Eat healthy
Drink
Fuck Phone Post 3.0

Fishing usually does the job for me. Phone Post 3.0

THROW RANDOM SPIN KICKS AND DO SOME SHADOW BOXING AT THE GYM WHILE DOING CURLS AT THE SQUAT RACK. 

Bjj
Bang my wife

In that order Phone Post 3.0

Right Hand JO Power - I pull out my eyelashes. Phone Post 3.0

ass hairs and pubes here.

i would encourage you op to find a hobby or activity and participate in it regularly. make it part of your normal routine. bjj, musical instrument, hiking, or whatever it is.

also if its a recent thing there is probably an underlying issue you need to resolve.

BIGWHITESEXY - 

THROW RANDOM SPIN KICKS AND DO SOME SHADOW BOXING AT THE GYM WHILE DOING CURLS AT THE SQUAT RACK. 

I clicked on this thread because BWS was the last poster and Im not disappointed I checked it out.  The mental image alone of BWS doing this is priceless.

I go out into the forest, put on my old Sony Walkman with my 80's mixtape and punch dance all my rage out

And masturbate Phone Post 3.0

Working out and hiking. And of course the sex/fapping. Phone Post 3.0

ECM - I go out into the forest, put on my old Sony Walkman with my 80's mixtape and punch dance all my rage out

And masturbate Phone Post 3.0

this is the exact plot to Footloose

bourbon & cocaine

currently with Sour Diesel and a little video game action. And mountain biking.

I read/am reading a book called the chimp paradox which is all about you and your inner chimp who is basically your emotional/instinctive/unrational side.

It helps me identify when I'm being am idiot and how I can manage it better, has been useful so far Phone Post 3.0

MattyJ - I read/am reading a book called the chimp paradox which is all about you and your inner chimp who is basically your emotional/instinctive/unrational side.

It helps me identify when I'm being am idiot and how I can manage it better, has been useful so far Phone Post 3.0
Interdasting. So when I flip out and want to rip someone's throat out that's actually my inner monkey genes?? Phone Post 3.0

Basketball
Lifting
Softball

jdindiana - BJJ
Lift
Jerk off
Drink Phone Post 3.0
I'd replace lift with spar and jerk off with fuck but yeah, good list. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt

TheBearStare - i would encourage you op to find a hobby or activity and participate in it regularly. make it part of your normal routine. bjj, musical instrument, hiking, or whatever it is.

also if its a recent thing there is probably an underlying issue you need to resolve.
I agree with you on both points. I really need to get a routine back in my life. It is definitely recent, as in a couple months, but nothing major has changed so I don't know what the underlying reason would be. Phone Post 3.0

Acute stress? I had a tough 6 months last year with shit hanging over my head. It took alot out of me emotionally. I found myself walking alot when I couldnt sleep or relax - which would get me thinking about it all and interacting with another environment. I drank a decent amount to suppress it sometimes. I talked to the ones close to me alot, even when I was trying to be strong for them.

Chronic day to day stress? I yell alot. Crazy, funny and mean yelling. Get it out of yourself. I drink a bit as well. I talk with my wife alot too. She doesnt think I am crazy anymore, she knows I am, but knows where I am coming from and why I would be angry or upset. Phone Post 3.0