how do you define disrespect?

when a certain fighter falsely accuses a certain gym of PED use?

Renzo stepping on Ben Spijkers neck post fight

illegal shots

guardbr8kr - when a certain fighter falsely accuses a certain gym of PED use?

yes, cheating accusations as well

hitting your foe at weighins or any unnecessary contact 

and whatever the fuck anderson did for an hour against maia and leites

In Phone Post

fat referee -

lol @ John Salter, I forgot about that

DamnSevern should have his own forum

DamnSevernGround

back on topic, how about Forrest interrupting Tito's farewell postfight interview with Rogan

I didn't think this was intentionally disrespectful. It was stupid though. Phone Post

Being pretty new to the sport means I have missed a lot of this stuff happen. What was with the Tito thing?
And my goodness this Renzo, I never knew he was so brutal! Phone Post

I asked for a picture and I got this.

Phone Post

fat referee -
MostLegit - 
fat referee -

lol @ John Salter, I forgot about that

DamnSevern should have his own forum

DamnSevernGround

back on topic, how about Forrest interrupting Tito's farewell postfight interview with Rogan

I didn't think this was intentionally disrespectful. It was stupid though. Phone Post

I agree it wasn't intentional, but still disrespectful, C'mon son dude is retiring, you run out of the ring when most people had scored it 29-28 in your favor, and then you come back, steal the mic and ask imbecilic questions. MORAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

/rant

The production crew freaked out about that entire post fight involving Forrest lol Phone Post

TuLegit -
DamnSevern -

hitting your foe at weighins or any unnecessary contact 

I think the silva sonnen is obviously a bit different than most cases. Phone Post

It was still way out of line and there's no excuse for it. You can't do that at the weigh in. Phone Post

Aoki getting in Hirota's face and flipping him off after breaking his arm, then continuing to taunt him as Hirota laid there.

I swear everything DamnSevern ever posts makes me want to vote him up.  Dude's wise.

damn severn has this subject covered, but it reminded me...

eyegouging coleman

punching ken in the nutsPhotobucket

Good call ^

Nice! Phone Post

ttt

All those things are pretty disrespectful too. Some are not that bad.

Silva seems to taunt (in the cage) only when you refuse to fight. Penn was fighting, Rory was just being a douche....I mean working his distraction techniques. :)

Is this thread making the "It's okay because others do it too" argument basically?

D241 -
BaraoKix - Rory beat your fav fighter, no need to hate on him.

He did better than 100% of everybody here, hes legit.

OP is 100% correct and this is a sweet thread!

I had to clean this up. BaraoKix stating that people whine/bitch too much, that post isn't dripping with irony, it's  raining it.

LOL good shit. Phone Post