How do you get the news?

If you're looking to catch up/get informed on current events, what news/media outlet is the least biased, in your opinion?

I can easily take out the large offenders, such as Fox and often MSNBC, but is there any news station or website that is generally unbiased? If not, which is the closest?

New York Post? LA Times? Hell, idk.

If it isn't on the OG it didn't happen and you cannot convince me otherwise. 

I ask homeless people i see on the street. For a dollar. Cheaper than buying a newspaper.

Drudge report

Fox News

Phuckles - 

If it isn't on the OG it didn't happen and you cannot convince me otherwise. 

Honestly this is the only place I really learn of current happenings, but I've been lead astray a few times.

JPost

Ynet

Israelnationalnews

I listen to CNN a lot but it is awful. It is just as leaning as Fox. Phone Post 3.0

And FTR they are all biased one way or another. The reporters all report on things but their stance will always be reflected in some manner. You cannot be a passive viewer of the news you must really read into what you are reading not just read it and take the news you are being fed at face value. 

Moaozinho - I listen to CNN a lot but it is awful. It is just as leaning as Fox. Phone Post 3.0

I can't watch CNN due to a disdain for Don Lemon. I don't even really know why I dislike him, but I do.

Phuckles - 

And FTR they are all biased one way or another. The reporters all report on things but their stance will always be reflected in some manner. You cannot be a passive viewer of the news you must really read into what you are reading not just read it and take the news you are being fed at face value. 

I'll keep that in mind. Appreciated.

I listen to The guys here, then go to CNN and Fox and take a stand somewhere in the middle of all the bullshit. Phone Post 3.0

Nothing on TV is worthwhile.

AL jazeera Phone Post 3.0

Sickipedia Phone Post 3.0

Twitter. 

And the OG.

National Enquirer