How do you get them honeys?!

What double og triple og techniques do you use to get the ladies. I'm in a dry spell at the moment. I usually just go out and meet new people and go after the ones that interst me. Or more often than not, the come after me (god knows why) and I gotta beat them if with a stick. But to
Winter I've been working A LOT and my social life is zero, except on fight nights.

Share your techniques for prosperity Phone Post 3.0

With my sting

invalid - With my sting
You know they want it Phone Post 3.0

u baffoons never cease to amaze me. im ashamed of being an american. nothing but an oppressive patriarchy where a woman cant even wear a skirt or go to the bar without being raped.

they are not your prey u know. and theyre not "honeys". they are called women and they are not there to serve u baffoons Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Rustler - u baffoons never cease to amaze me. im ashamed of being an american. nothing but an oppressive patriarchy where a woman cant even wear a skirt or go to the bar without being raped.

they are not your prey u know. and theyre not "honeys". they are called women and they are not there to serve u baffoons Phone Post 3.0
JIIIIIIMMMMMAAAAAYYYYYYYY Phone Post 3.0

I usually walk up to a fly honey and say "hey girl, your boyfriend told me to tell you, that he wants to see other people".

Jimmy Rustler - u baffoons never cease to amaze me. im ashamed of being an american. nothing but an oppressive patriarchy where a woman cant even wear a skirt or go to the bar without being raped.

They are unless they retired Phone Post 3.0

be good looking
be charming
be out going
smile, a lot
always be well groomed and dressed nice in public
dont come on too strong

Mushroom Slap - be good looking
be charming
be out going
smile, a lot
always be well groomed and dressed nice in public
dont come on too strong
Check

Check

Check

Check

And check Phone Post 3.0

Wait....

You're American? Phone Post 3.0

GettaJaab -

Wait....

You're American? Phone Post 3.0
No he's a virgin Phone Post 3.0