How do you guys find new music?

I usually ask the OG Phone Post 3.0

El Ninja - Youtube. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

i don't listen to music any more.

All podcasts, all the time.

Spotify has a "New Music Tuesday" playlist that you can subscribe to, lots of random stuff and variety.... Phone Post 3.0

I usually listen to Electronic music and rap so usually just pay for a record pool. Phone Post 3.0

I just listen to various Songza playlists that get updated periodically. 8tracks is also great too.

http://www.clazwork.com/skilled-accounting-essay-research-writer

Pandora, IHeartRadio, teh OG

A good portion of my internet social circle are musicians or big fans of a ridiculous number of genres.

Between them and site I check for myself, I have more music than I can actually listen to. Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Mostly from friends recommending them, but also from a lot of the things already listed

Slacker radio is really good.

Can change your settings to get deep tracks.

Been using it for years.

http://www.slacker.com/

Anyone who is a fan of electronic music needs to check out digitally imported. It's a bunch of channels and you choose the genre of electronic music. Only negative is commercials occasionally. Beyond electronic music I just talk with friends and we exchange new bands

Www.di.fm Phone Post 3.0

ShoRunNGun - Spotify. Spotify. Spotify. It's the best 10 bucks per month you can spend if you're a true music fan/junkie. Found so much great music this way. Amazing fucking service. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

RKing85 - i don't listen to music any more.

All podcasts, all the time.

This. Music doesn't interest me all that much, and most musicians I've met or heard talk are pretty big douche bags.

Maximumrocknroll Phone Post 3.0

Pandora Phone Post 3.0

Pandora by bringing in similar artist in a genre I already like. Also a few years ago xbox ha lost.fm and it would do the same by bringign in similar artist. Phone Post 3.0

I'm one of those relics that still listens to a lot of radio... Phone Post 3.0

Musician friends and Pitchfork media.

just started using Spotify. what exactly do you get with the premium account anyway? just so you can listen offline without ads?