How do you guys think Nog will handle Brock?

I think he'll sub Brock but take a brief beating.

Maybe Couture will fight Cheick Kongo after losing his belt to Brock?

"I think he'll sub Brock but take a brief beating."

Sounds like a Nog fight.

Yeah, Brock is better than Sapp, but he's still not 350 lbs.

Or on roids.....

I would love to see it. Still think Nog is too slick on the ground but Lesnar is, after all, a frate train.

Lesnar will be missing a limb after that fight.

EvilMaster - Lesnar will be missing a limb after that fight.

Poorly.

Minotauro vs. Sapp MkII

Nog by triangle!

I think Brock will bulldozer him into the fence and shithammer him Houston Alexander style to become the undisputed lord of all MMA.

Honestly? Armbar.

kanotoa - I think the Nog before all the Fedor wars would beat Brock but I think Mino has lost a lot over the years. He is a warrior but he got pounded by Bob Sapp in his prime, Brock is better than him IMO.

LOL @ using the Sapp fight in a negative light.  He "got pounded" by CroCop and Sylvia as well, right?

Cro Cop was beating the LIVING CRAP out of Minotauro, who simply couldn't take him down and was forced to repeatedly buttflop to avoid the beating.

It was only when Cro-Cop slipped in the second round that Minotauro could gain the advantage and subhit him.

Nog will most likely get his ass kicked for a few minutes but eventually Lesnar will be tapping to an armbar or triangle.

What EM said.

Squatdog - Cro Cop was beating the LIVING CRAP out of Minotauro, who simply couldn't take him down and was forced to repeatedly buttflop to avoid the beating.

It was only when Cro-Cop slipped in the second round that Minotauro could gain the advantage and subhit him.

Thank you for that exciting recap, Mauro Renallo.

Let me in turn clue you in on some fascinating, brand new information:  this is MMA, that shit happens.  Nog won all of those fights, that's why he's the #2 HW in the world and the UFC HW champ.

OMO PLATA OR VARIATION OF IT

There is nothing Brock can do that will hurt Big Nog enough to earn him a KO/TKO. Nog wins by the inevitable submission. Only hope Brock has is to last all 5 rounds and invariably win the decision which I think will heavily favor him.

Outside of some kind of a leglock, you are not going to sub Brock.  Mir even said that Brock was too strong for an armbar, plus he has no neck to chock.  You guys are in for a rude awakening.