How do you KO Mark Hunt??

Attn:Samoanpwr; i haven't seen Crocop vs Hunt so i couldn't tell.

I still mean what i said though. =)

I'll laugh my ass off if Mark Hunt can sprawl. Good luck taking that body type down, especially when it's throwing the absolute uppercut *OF DEATH* at you.

NativeAmericanAssassin is talking a big game if he think's he can KO someone like Hunt... I guess in all his MMA experience and rank within the sport, he can say things like that :P

Take him and look for a submission, trade with him on the feet spells KTFO for anyone.

"But It would be better to start him off in Bushido vs guys like Dos Caras."

That's true, but I think Dos Caras would take him. Seriously.

not long ago fujita was "un ko able"........

dr doom, why are you bringing up pro boxers? but since you brought it up, i think Tyson would KO Hunt if he hit him on the button.

"A CroCop kick is twice as hard as a Mike Tyson punch (fact)."

Anyone else notice that a large percentage of the UG don't really know what "fact" means?

lol 2 koing him. the likelihood of that happening by anyone in MMA is like the guy said earlier, it would have to be an act of God. he has a chin that makes Cabbage look glass jawed.

Hunt will do fine in MMA. He's taken horrendous punches from Sefo and LeBanner (hardest hitters in K1) and not even flinched. When he put his hands down and let Sefo land a clean 1-2 on him and just screamed for more, thats when I knew he was the toughest son of a bitch of all time. He is short and stocky too, which will come in handy for defending the takedowns.

"Both Tyson and CroCop have had the power of their respective kick and punch measured. It is a fact."

show us the evidence. *waiting*

I'm not sure I could swing a baseball-bat harder than a Crcop-kick??

"Use your own judgement even if you don't beleive me."

Bro, it's not that i don't believe you. Maybe Cro does kick harder. I'm just saying i don't know of any way which it was ever proven.

I'm going to save this thread to show and re-post it when Hunt gets KOed.

LoL. you'll be saving this thread for a damn long time.

As far as his ground game, i dont know how good he is, but the word is he's been training under Marcelo Rezende @ Gracie Barra for quite some time

blue namer - http://www.graciebarra.com.au/images/fotos/MarceloandMarkHunt2.jpg

mark hunt is dangerous but have you ever seen his brother Mike?

a friggen bus???

"LoL. you'll be saving this thread for a damn long time. "

Thank you. I just cut and pasted that onto the existing document.

Please feel free to add things.

BTW, I'm probably wasting my time, because when he does get KOed, the denial will look like this:

"Oh, getting KOed on the ground by a soccer kick isn't what I meant."

"Ground & Pound isn't the same thing."

"He didn't go down, so what if there was grey matter oozing out of his ear...technically he didn't get KOed."

and on and on and on.....

"How does that address the fact that Cro-Cop kicked him in the head ala Igor and it didn't KO him? He kicked him "right on the button" and he didn't end up on the mat"

Man, every punch is different and every kick is different, even from the same person. You can't look at it that way.

Man, every punch is different and every kick is different, even from the same person. You can't look at it that way.

--------------------------------

I'm looking at impact. Mirko's right leg kick that made Vovchanchin's eyes look like a slot machine, lands harder than any punch.

Samoa.