How do you make spaghetti sauce?

Looking for a relatively easy spaghetti meat sauce recipe

Lux Fixxins - 

Open jar.

pour

You stole my recipe!

Ragu 

Generally with a can opener. But you have to order the can opener from Italy. Only the freshest, and most organic can opener will do.

EL Berto - 

Generally with a can opener. But you have to order the can opener from Italy. Only the freshest, and most organic can opener will do.

Made with genuine, imported Italian steel?

Chimonos Revenge -
EL Berto - 

Of course, but you have to buy it from the local bodega. You know, gotta shop local.

OP, get yourself a man to help you

You can do this for the garlic....

However, you really should crush the garlic with the side of the knife, then mince the fuck out of it.

Put spaghetti in a blender with oregano, garlic, basil, and olive oil. Blend until smooth.
Voila - spaghetti sauce.

Chimonos Revenge -
EL Berto - 

Anybody's who anybody knows bronze is best when it comes to pasta

Barbasol - 

Ragu 

People really enjoy eating that ?

So easy to make your own ...

Thanks for the replies

rezzz -
Barbasol - 

Ragu 

People really enjoy eating that ?

So easy to make your own ...
I always find it has some kind of soap/chemical taste to it. Not really a fan of most of the "Classico" brand sauces we get in Canada either for some reason, I think I've tried all of them.

TFK_Fanboy -
Joe O'Brien - How do you use google or other popular search engines?

I hate faggots who post this type of shit. if everyone used google there would be almost no need for a forum. it is the community and posters chiming in with ideas that makes it worthwhile

fucking only an annoying faggot posts "der, use google, lol. me so cool"
Not to mention, people asking on forums is how you get those answers from google.

I start with a base sauce, whatever is cheap, Italian food is peasant food at its genesis.   I brown with one pack of ground  beef half of a red onion, minced, one green pepper minced, four cloves of garlic and a tablespoon of salt.  If I feel like kicking it up a notch I bam some bay leaves in.  Add cheap sauce Simmer for 45 minutes and boil my pasta.

When boiling pasta I salt my water until it tastes like the Pacific.  Dinner is ready in 45 minutes.  Then I put the leftover sauce in the fridge for three days and eat it again, it's better the second time around.

Cuckoldberry Finn -

I start with a base sauce, whatever is cheap, Italian food is peasant food at its genesis.   I brown with one pack of ground  beef half of a red onion, minced, one green pepper minced, four cloves of garlic and a tablespoon of salt.  If I feel like kicking it up a notch I bam some bay leaves in.  Add cheap sauce Simmer for 45 minutes and boil my pasta.

When boiling pasta I salt my water until it tastes like the Pacific.  Dinner is ready in 45 minutes.  Then I put the leftover sauce in the fridge for three days and eat it again, it's better the second time around.

It's marinated. It's always better 

Joe O'Brien -
TFK_Fanboy -

I hate faggots who post this type of shit. if everyone used google there would be almost no need for a forum. it is the community and posters chiming in with ideas that makes it worthwhile

Because recipes are as non subjective as you can get. Established formulas are quick and very easy to find. It's not a matter of opinion or much discussion. Had he, for instance, posted pictures of a sauce he had made or asked for a preferred particular brand of canned tomatoes, that would be open for discussion.

That's why, faggot.
Haha, people like you must live miserable lives, to shit on people asking about recipes on a DISCUSSION FORUM. I wanted some OGers to post some of their favorite recipes and am chose to try one that sounded good to me, so unless you're gonna contribute anything, fuck off and suck my fucking dick, you faggot.

EL Berto -
Cuckoldberry Finn -

It's marinated. It's always better 

This actually sounds awesome, but I may add some kind of hot peppers

Ya put some tomats in your left hand some garlic in yur right, clap em together and Wop you got yur sauce

Joe O'Brien -
TFK_Fanboy -

Because recipes are as non subjective as you can get. Established formulas are quick and very easy to find. It's not a matter of opinion or much discussion. Had he, for instance, posted pictures of a sauce he had made or asked for a preferred particular brand of canned tomatoes, that would be open for discussion.

That's why, faggot.
brown 1 lb. 90/10 ground beef, add salt pepper, and crushed garlic.

once ground beef begins to brown, pour 1 jar marinara sauce over ground beef, lightly stir until ground beef is covered.

drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil over top and let simmer on low-medium heat for 30 minutes.

gangster!