How do you see the Edgar vs. Aldo fight going?

I'm picking Edgar to get the TKO.

Frankie is on a roll right now and seems hungry to be a champion again.

I think he commits to big shots and finishes Aldo within the first couple rounds.

How do you guys see it playing out? Phone Post 3.0

I agree that Edgar gets a TKO stoppage win.

I'd still like to see Aldo get one more really impressive victory but I always want to see Edgar and McGregor fight. Phone Post 3.0

I've been going back and forth on it but I've realized I've been counting aldo out for stupid reasons.

right now I think it's gonna go similar to the first fight. They will exchange with the stand up for the first few rounds, frankie will bounce around working a jab or getting in and out with combos but aldo will still be getting the best of him with leg kicks and harder shots in the exchanges, frankie will shoot for takedowns and get stuffed. The last two rounds he will start actually getting takedowns, maybe two where he can actually hold aldo down and work some light ground and pound cuz aldo doesn't make it easy to pound out. Then the fight ends. Frankie's shot at winning will be winning one of the first 3 rounds cuz I think he can definitely get the last two. Aldo is the better fighter but they're so close that once aldo gasses just a little edgar becomes the better fighter because his gas tank.

i don't see a knockout. Frankie plants his feet and fires a lot but he's never really had ko power, he'd have to land perfectly on the button like with chad and I don't think he will be able to, I'm sure aldo will eat his punches and keep engaging like usual.

before I was going with frankie cuz I thought this is the best frankie ever, which is true and the. I thought this is the worst aldo ever but we don't know that.cwe just assume that cuz he took a bad ko and got caught on making a mistake and having a hard counter puncher capitalize off it. He got embarrassed and we think maybe all that is gonna effect his performance. But it's Jose Aldo, the guys a fuckin vet and has something to prove now more then ever. He didn't get out fought, he just go koed while he was still cold in the first exchange. His first mistake in 10 years. And that's the only thing that makes this fight hard to call is we don't know what kinda aldo we are going to get. We know fighters can't stay at their best forever and eventually they lose it, no way around that and it might be Aldo's time, he might have lost it and if that's the case frankie wins. But if that's not the case aldo still wins.

these are my two favorite fighters. I like aldo better cuz he likes to keep it standing but frankie is so well rounded and has a giant heart. I'll be happy with either winning. I want frankie to get that second belt but I don't want it to be at Aldo's expense and I want aldo to make a comeback but not at Frankie's expense. All cuz Conor's a pussy. 

Fights gonna be amazing guaranteed though. These are the two best fighters in mma.

Aldo has become far more hittable in recent fights, along with his now readable, systematic, go-to combinations. I have questions about his chin too after that McGregor KO. Obviously Frankie doesnt hit as hard, but do ypu ever really fully recover from a solid KO like that, just look at Chuck, the floodgates opened.

I hope Frankie drops one on him early, and I actually think he will.

Frankie by decision.

Depends where Aldo's focus has been.

Frankie will always come prepared, the guys as professional as ever so it all depends on what Aldo shows up.

I'm picking Jose by decision. Phone Post 3.0

Mendes landed a nasty low kick on him. Doesn't bode well that his style has evolved to beat Jose. Not saying he's not great or better but styles make fights.

Also may be chinny though, and anxious again. I've got it a close decision for Aldo, but I want Frankie to get the TD and work, practice for McG. Phone Post 3.0

TakinAllFades - 

I've been going back and forth on it but I've realized I've been counting aldo out for stupid reasons.

right now I think it's gonna go similar to the first fight. They will exchange with the stand up for the first few rounds, frankie will bounce around working a jab or getting in and out with combos but aldo will still be getting the best of him with leg kicks and harder shots in the exchanges, frankie will shoot for takedowns and get stuffed. The last two rounds he will start actually getting takedowns, maybe two where he can actually hold aldo down and work some light ground and pound cuz aldo doesn't make it easy to pound out. Then the fight ends. Frankie's shot at winning will be winning one of the first 3 rounds cuz I think he can definitely get the last two. Aldo is the better fighter but they're so close that once aldo gasses just a little edgar becomes the better fighter because his gas tank.

i don't see a knockout. Frankie plants his feet and fires a lot but he's never really had ko power, he'd have to land perfectly on the button like with chad and I don't think he will be able to, I'm sure aldo will eat his punches and keep engaging like usual.

before I was going with frankie cuz I thought this is the best frankie ever, which is true and the. I thought this is the worst aldo ever but we don't know that.cwe just assume that cuz he took a bad ko and got caught on making a mistake and having a hard counter puncher capitalize off it. He got embarrassed and we think maybe all that is gonna effect his performance. But it's Jose Aldo, the guys a fuckin vet and has something to prove now more then ever. He didn't get out fought, he just go koed while he was still cold in the first exchange. His first mistake in 10 years. And that's the only thing that makes this fight hard to call is we don't know what kinda aldo we are going to get. We know fighters can't stay at their best forever and eventually they lose it, no way around that and it might be Aldo's time, he might have lost it and if that's the case frankie wins. But if that's not the case aldo still wins.

these are my two favorite fighters. I like aldo better cuz he likes to keep it standing but frankie is so well rounded and has a giant heart. I'll be happy with either winning. I want frankie to get that second belt but I don't want it to be at Aldo's expense and I want aldo to make a comeback but not at Frankie's expense. All cuz Conor's a pussy. 

Fights gonna be amazing guaranteed though. These are the two best fighters in mma.

Think this incredibly on point and very well how this could turn out. I think Frankie has to win one of the first 3 to cinch it. Rooting for Frankie because I think he truly is one of the most complete fighters ever and his heart is second to none. Aldo can take another loss and maybe move up as we all know the cut is extremely tough on him.

Only thing I have to disagree with is Conor is a pussy. The guy chased at the time the unstoppable monster in Aldo. Win or lose against Nate he went in there to fight and is going right back at it again with the guy who clowned him. Personally I just can't call a guy like that a pussy. (But I actually think Frankie beats him)

Man I fucking underestimated Aldo.

Look forward to the McGregor rematch Phone Post 3.0