How do you stop bad luck

Most of my life I have had pretty even luck.

Nothing too nothing too amazing.

Lately I have all bad luck how do I stop it and turn it around.

I try to focus in the positives I am still alive and healthy but fuck I have had some bad luck over the past 15 months.

With in last 15 months

Father in law diagnosed with cancer
Mother in law gets early on set dimenture Home broken into
Car stolen
Car not insured (insurance company fuck up)
Table order delivered wrong table
Email sent by marketing department with my signature to 15000 people with a major coding error in it people fromy industry think it's me.
Received 300 Complaint emails
I have throat pain for 3 months that ENT can't diagnose
Dishwasher leaks under floorboards,
Kitchen and floorboards are ruined. 55k damage and need to live in a small 2 bed home with wife and 2 kids for 6 weeks
Try with 2 different landscaping companies to get a built in BBQ built. 4 months later still nothing as they keep dicking me around.
A business idea I invest in to implement fails (still working on this)
Mother in law falls, breaks her arm and skull open. Hospitalised for 5 weeks and massive drain on family emotionally
My folks constantly fight and drag me in it.
Plus more

Fuck how do I Make it stop and turn things around. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck it in its ass? Phone Post 3.0

Jeez bro. That's rough. I got nothing. Phone Post 3.0

Well you're bitching about shit that has nothing to do with luck. You have people building you a BBQ so you obviously don't have money issues. Sounds like you had a couple things happen and you crumbled like paper. Phone Post 3.0

I didn't read the thread before I posted. After having read it, yeah, shit has nothing to do with luck.

But hey, good luck with that. Phone Post 3.0

Well if it's not bad luck what the fuck do you call it? Phone Post 3.0

Were you happier staying in the smaller home for 6 weeks? Most of your issues seem to be a case of more money more problems. Consider simplifying your life. Luck is the manifestation of balance. Phone Post 3.0

Positively vibes op

Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change

Unless you're just a super huge jerk who deserves it you might be victim of voodoo

Seek out shaman Phone Post 3.0

cbone25 - Positively vibes op

Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change

Unless you're just a super huge jerk who deserves it you might be victim of voodoo

Seek out shaman Phone Post 3.0
Lol vu Phone Post 3.0

I earn good money but I'm
Not loaded. The BBQ is an extension of our mortgage.

Yes Tryjng to be positive but it just seems to be one issue after another.

Our friends love it as they ask how you going and then some big drama as unfolded that they here about Phone Post 3.0

Try to pretend that you planned all of those events. That you were solely responsible for them happening and that you planned them so that you could learn lessons. What lessons did you learn?

It's not easy. And I'm not saying it's true. But you may be surprised at what you discover.