How do you think would Anderson/Rockhold would go?

Never really thought about this fight until tonight?

I guess I never really thought Rockhold stood a chance until now.

Very impressive performance from him.  

I don't know if this is because this fight just ended and is so fresh in memory...but I don't think I can pick a decisive winner, considering what happened to Silva in his last fight.

Who would you have winning?

Anderson would matrix the fuck out of Rockhold. Phone Post 3.0

I would have to give the edge to Rockhold until I see Anderson fight again. Luke is young, quick and he is excellent everywhere.

Would be a great fight. Rockhold wants the title, bout should definitely take a Silva fight if Silva beats Diaz. It's $$$ and guaranteed title fight if he wins.

Anderson pre-Weidman would mind fuck Rockhold and frustrate him to a victory but now I don't know.

Rockhold is a HUGE MW btw, he looked so much bigger than Bisping.

This won't be a popular opinion Here, but rockhold would crush anderson now IMO Phone Post 3.0

onandon - Anderson pre-Weidman would mind fuck Rockhold and frustrate him to a victory but now I don't know.

Rockhold is a HUGE MW btw, he looked so much bigger than Bisping.
Some guys are just deceptively big. Rockhold towered over Bisping but he's also got a thin frame.

Unfortunately for him his strength is Anderson's strength -- striking. So I could definitely see him getting finished like in the Vitor fight. Phone Post 3.0

Hahaha just made a thread about this. Was laughing about how it seemed like a total wash when he was campaigning for the fight when Strikeforce merged. I'm into it now haha. Phone Post 3.0

right now I bet on rock hold

Vintage Andy I would go 60/40 Andys favor

Yeah rockhold would totally outstrike the GOAT

Get the fuck out

Andy by ko Phone Post 3.0

LOL Phone Post 3.0

I have this sick feeling anderson is done

I'm surprised that you can't decide on a winner if those two fought. I know you love Anderson as much as I do and I would certainly say that Anderson would win. However, I worked tonight and haven't gotten a chance to see what Luke did tonight. I just can't imagine it being a performance so great that I would feel like he could beat the GOAT. Phone Post 3.0

PeytonFistedMe - I'm surprised that you can't decide on a winner if those two fought. I know you love Anderson as much as I do and I would certainly say that Anderson would win. However, I worked tonight and haven't gotten a chance to see what Luke did tonight. I just can't imagine it being a performance so great that I would feel like he could beat the GOAT. Phone Post 3.0
It wasn't Phone Post 3.0