How do you trim a mustache?

I asked my son, "If you could ask a lonely group of adults any question in the world, what would you ask?"

He said, 'How do you trim a mustache?"

So, answer away.

I keep a beard, and when I trim it I will use a standard beard trimmer on all of it. The part of the mustache under your nose that the trimmer cant get to though always requires careful scissor work to ensure it's the same length as the rest of your facial hair.

I use electric trimmers while pressing down on half my stache with a finger and trim parallel to my upper lip. Rinse and repeat for other half Phone Post 3.0

You don't. Phone Post 3.0

Little scissors. Every Friday after work. Just clip the stragglers and the ones that are trying to get in my mouth. Phone Post 3.0

When I grow for competitions, I usually only let my barber trim my mustache.

fuzzislipperz - You don't. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

ClevelandCursed - I keep a beard, and when I trim it I will use a standard beard trimmer on all of it. The part of the mustache under your nose that the trimmer cant get to though always requires careful scissor work to ensure it's the same length as the rest of your facial hair.
Normally I use a weed-eater. But when I'm away from my garden shed, I do as Cleveland has described. Phone Post 3.0

fuzzislipperz - You don't. Phone Post 3.0

Correct answer.

Guess I'm the only one who uses a comb and clippers? Use one of those small black combs and electric trimmer, just run the clippers along the comb for even length. Easy peasy. Phone Post 3.0

shave it bald every dayRazor

willyboy - Guess I'm the only one who uses a comb and clippers? Use one of those small black combs and electric trimmer, just run the clippers along the comb for even length. Easy peasy. Phone Post 3.0
This...use the comb as a guard. Phone Post 3.0

Very carefully.

I use a stache trimmer that has like 4 settings. Hit up #4 and keep it clean. I do some skillful maneuvering on the underside to ensure the hair doesn't get in my mouth.

With great stache comes great responsibility. Phone Post 3.0