How do you watch Raw?

Right now, I have a computer in front of me while 3MB waits to be squashed by Sheamooose, and I'm listening to Louis CK on Opie and ANthony talking about shitty female radio hosts, and I'm searching through the internet for a clip of Brock Lesnar smashing Rey Mysterio against a turnbuckle while he was strapped to a stretcher.  I only pay attention when something I care about is happening, and when Dolph Ziggler's music I will jump up like the homosexual fan boy I am and shake my ass and flick hair grease at my wife and the black guy that follows us around everywhere and has been goading me into fighting wiggers.  

Anyway, point is:  I do not watch 75% of this show anymore.  Oh, here comes Cena with his Black man's impression of a white man voice.  I'm fucking sick of this guy.  

bong rips and fresh and easy premade dinners

Normally i record it and watch the stuff I want
But when I watch it live I normally am texting or playing Xbox (using picture in picture) and stop to watch what catches my attention
Normally Ziggler,punk,hell no,Cesaro,sandow and rock
If one of them aren't onscreen I don't pay close attention

Today I was watching dragon gate on my laptop Phone Post

I DVR it then watch Tuesday morning in the background while I work from home. I really only turn around when something interests me, just as UGCTT-OBEY said.

TheZa - 

Right now, I have a computer in front of me while 3MB waits to be squashed by Sheamooose, and I'm listening to Louis CK on Opie and ANthony talking about shitty female radio hosts, and I'm searching through the internet for a clip of Brock Lesnar smashing Rey Mysterio against a turnbuckle while he was strapped to a stretcher.  I only pay attention when something I care about is happening, and when Dolph Ziggler's music I will jump up like the homosexual fan boy I am and shake my ass and flick hair grease at my wife and the black guy that follows us around everywhere and has been goading me into fighting wiggers.  

Anyway, point is:  I do not watch 75% of this show anymore.  Oh, here comes Cena with his Black man's impression of a white man voice.  I'm fucking sick of this guy.  

Voted up for the Louis On O ans A shoutout.....thats my shit.

Hulu Plus for me. I enjoy the 90 minutes for the most part. Phone Post

I had no problem when it was two hours.  Three hours is too long, but it's tradition for my friend to come over and watch it.