How do you wipe after pooping

Do you like to go front to back, or back to front?

One way may lead a shit stain towards your grundle / sack...the other may lead the streak to your upper crack.

Discuss. Phone Post 3.0

I dab. Phone Post 3.0

I paint the fence like Miyagi. Phone Post 3.0

Always from the back. Phone Post 3.0

Blow with compressed air Phone Post 3.0

Ich liebe Katzen -

One of my very favorite gifs on the inter webs Phone Post 3.0

Reach my peen underneath and piss off all the residue.

'Tis like a portable bidet.

All Downswipes. First one is rolled up TP, Second one is some rolled TP with a little water on it, Last one rolled TP to dry

Lean to the left, wipe front to back. Fold the tp, wipe from top of crack to b-hole. Repeat until the tp is white. Then use a baby wipe. Phone Post 3.0

First two wipes are back to front with caution. Dig out the nuggets stuck to all the ass hairs leaving no chunks. The remainder wiping is front to back.

Having a hairy asshole sucks Phone Post 3.0

I know them feels, bro Phone Post 3.0

Barbasol - First two wipes are back to front with caution. Dig out the nuggets stuck to all the ass hairs leaving no chunks. The remainder wiping is front to back.

Having a hairy asshole sucks Phone Post 3.0
Glad I'm not the only one with a hairy asshole in here.

Similar wiping ideology. I just use baby wipes in between!

1. TP - B2F
2. Wipes - B2F
3 TP - F2B
4. Wipes - F2B
5. TP - Dabs

Gotta finish with the dry stuff. Phone Post 3.0

Enamoratu - Reach my peen underneath and piss off all the residue.

'Tis like a portable bidet.
Pee-det, IMO Phone Post 3.0

brahmabull81 - The real question is what do you do when youve already been taking an epic shit and realize theres no TP in the bathroom, including any discarded TP in the trashcan?
Why would that even be an option Phone Post 3.0

Fort with tp ,
Then baby wipes ....
Do it you'll never go back Phone Post 3.0

I wrap my fist in toilet paper and then I reverse uppercut my asshole for clogging up my toilet. Phone Post 3.0

I wipe down to up and with 2 to 3 dry rolled up pieces of tp then I wipe with 1 to 2 rolled up chunks of tp that I ran under the sink to get wet then I do one last dry one Phone Post 3.0

Wait 2 days til it dries. Scrap off with fingernails. Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like a lot of you are the reasons why we're cutting down rain forests. Save the environment! 1 square, 1 finger, insert and never worry about back to front or front to back again.

I use the three seashells Phone Post 3.0