How does benson Henderson vs Conor McGregor sound?

Assuming Benson isn't going to have a problem with the I.v. Ban and McGregor actually backs up the talk of 155 I think it has potential Phone Post 3.0

dumb

Sounds like you want Connor to lose.  I think Benson takes it with kicks and a great ground game

Benson would wreck connor. Likely wouldn't finish him but would be a dominant decision going bendos way.

Benson has great wrestling, solid stand up defense and great submissions. Connor would have his hands full.

But this is a stupid fight that likely will never happen. Would watch tho Phone Post 3.0

Annoying Phone Post 3.0

Ben crushes him. I see Connor beating a lot of guys at 55 but he would not be able back Ben up. Phone Post 3.0

Bens faster stronger and would kick him and grapple him to death. Phone Post 3.0

This fight would be hilarious and I hope it happens

Bendo is so fucking good

caseharts - Bens faster stronger and would kick him and grapple him to death. Phone Post 3.0
This. All while chewing on a toothpick, smooth mother f'r that he is :) Phone Post 3.0

Ben would bore him to death like everybody watching the fight..he's skilled but he has no power and nothing for conor..conor would get the knockout Phone Post 3.0

Conor by TKO.

Ben has the wrestling advantage but prefers to stand too much. Conor would light him up.

irishkingpin - Ben would bore him to death like everybody watching the fight..he's skilled but he has no power and nothing for conor..conor would get the knockout Phone Post 3.0
Lol what you're boring. Arguably the most exciting 155 lb champ ever. Just because he had contested decisions doesn't make him boring. Phone Post 3.0

irishkingpin - Ben would bore him to death like everybody watching the fight..he's skilled but he has no power and nothing for conor..conor would get the knockout Phone Post 3.0
Time for the 12 step program, Conor. Phone Post 3.0

Very bad matchup for Conor.

Jackson_Junior - 
caseharts -
Lol what you're boring. Arguably the most exciting 155 lb champ ever. Just because he had contested decisions doesn't make him boring. Phone Post 3.0
K chill he's not more exciting than Pettis, prime BJ, and RDA. He's still fun to watch Phone Post 3.0

definitely more exctiting than rda and I think your defining finish rates with excitement. I don't find that super exciting its how they fight. Pettis's most exctiting fight was his first against benson. No surprise there. I like back and forth grappling heavy scramble fests with good striking benson always gives me more. Also hes able to come out of no where with finishes still. EG: thatch 

I can see people disagreeing with me and thats fine. Im a benson lover but anyone calling him boring is a nob. Dude leaves out there every time. 

It sounds unlikely. Benson is a welterweight.

irishkingpin - Ben would bore him to death like everybody watching the fight..he's skilled but he has no power and nothing for conor..conor would get the knockout Phone Post 3.0

Conor would get the KO? Hahahaha no he wouldn't. He'd have little chance of competing with the top guys at LW, much less at WW where Bendo is at the moment. I can't imagine Conor wanting to step in to fight Woodley at a moment's notice. Then again, given your SN, you might think differently.

Ben went up to 170 way before IV ban. Phone Post 3.0

Benson wants to crack out the red panties already? He hasn't been married that long ? Phone Post 3.0

irishkingpin - Ben would bore him to death like everybody watching the fight..he's skilled but he has no power and nothing for conor..conor would get the knockout Phone Post 3.0