How does bisping get the shot?

If he beats a guy who recently lost to the last guy to beat bisping himself in sonnet?? I think weidman is a bit more legit in is call for a shot. I like bisping but what? Phone Post

Uh... Phone Post

good point

Ryan Black - 

Uh... Phone Post

sonnen beat stann, sonnen beats bisping, bisping in defeat says beating stann gives him a title shot. what back assed shit is that? beating the other guy who was beaten by the last guy to defeat him self garners a title shot?

He's popular. Rankings wise there is no way he is close to a shot

Oh hey, another "Bisping title shot" thread!!!!

superCalo -  calm down he hasnt got the shot yet

when or if he does you can start complaining about it

I just dont see how you can call for a shot when you lost your last fight and the other guys is 1 and 1 in his last 2 fights.

adios amigos

bisping vs weidman

kevsh - Oh hey, another "Bisping title shot" thread!!!!

These have been around since about 2008.

Still hasn't happened Phone Post

superCalo - 
caseharts - 
superCalo -  calm down he hasnt got the shot yet

when or if he does you can start complaining about it

I just dont see how you can call for a shot when you lost your last fight and the other guys is 1 and 1 in his last 2 fights.

adios amigos

you dont see how ?

wat you do is open mouth and call for it

very simple

no one stopping anyone from doing it

does not mean you get it

in this country we have free speech

a man has the right to speak his mind

weather he be right or wrong, its what our forefathers made this country for

a mans right to be heard

when someone seeks to spit on that right

yeah I get angry

you dont like it you go to Russia see how you feel lining up for 3 blocks for loaf of bread

thats not freedom it suck

not for me fren

USA and proud.

he can do it, and I can critique the resonability and legitimacy of the shot. touche calo

lata 

caseharts -
Ryan Black -  Uh... Phone Post

sonnen beat stann, sonnen beats bisping, bisping in defeat says beating stann gives him a title shot. what back assed shit is that? beating the other guy who was beaten by the last guy to defeat him self garners a title shot?

Ohhh I see what you mean. I was just really confused by the grammatical errors in your original post, sorry. I totally agree though. Phone Post

Ryan Black - 
caseharts -
Ryan Black -  Uh... Phone Post

Ohhh I see what you mean. I was just really confused by the grammatical errors in your original post, sorry. I totally agree though. Phone Post

ya it was clunky but weird to even state. its a circle of nonsense. 

I think he has to worry about not losing first before looking past Stann.