How does Greg think UFC 151 was this Saturday?

Is he really a big enough buffoon to think his biggest money maker was supposed to fight this Saturday?

3 days to prepare as of yesterday would be a bit much, I agree.

9-10 days is something plenty of fighters have done. Phone Post

wow what a big fuck up on Greg jackson's part if he actually thought the fight was a bad idea because he thought the fight was this weekend.

Good catch! I just went back and looked at the interview and it turns out Greg appears to think the fight was scheduled for this Saturday. Phone Post

"I was asked if it was smart to take a fight on three days notice and I don't think it's smart to do that. Three days to fight a guy that caliber is not a smart thing to do. I'm not trying to ruin the sport or cancel an event. I don't know about that stuff, but thought it wasn't a wise course of action. It's a serious fight with serious ramifications. I didn't mean to cancel an event and was asked to give an opinion and I gave it."

Greg Jackson on Sirius XM Sports Phone Post

Fighters do limited training last week leading to fight since they are in the town of the fight where they don't always have access to a full gym it's mostly just weight cutting so really there were 3 days before they left for Vegas and had 3 days of real training left Phone Post

Paradiso - .

Got to be this. Jackson would be spending the week on vegas Phone Post

FinestScotch - Greg Jackson is the worst thing for MMA since Kalib Starnes

Kalib had one bad performance and has gone out on his shield several times.

He CLEARLY stated it was 3 days notice since that's all the time they would have to train and prepare for Chael, then it's time to fly to Vegas and to all the media and weight cutting.