How does Khabib NOT rag doll Max?

Like literally swinging him back and forth like bam bam? Khabib is significantly bigger and stronger. How does max box his way out of this? 

Max has never fought anyone even close to having the takedown and ground skills kaboob does. Look at his record. Lamas is the toughest wrestler he’s faced. 

Props to max max for taking the fight, but he has to be a huge underdog here. 

Max is gonna get crumbled up, and tossed away, like a cum soaked napkin. 

I’m not a Khabib fan by any means, but this fight makes no sense.

aldo

aldo

pettis

Lamas

Stephens 

Oliveira

The rest are no names and guys that beat him like poirer and conor. 

There is no evidence max is capable of moving up in weight and taking on the kind of fighter Khabib is. Like what has max shown in those fights that would lead you to believe he can handle Khabib? Stranger things have happened, but I can’t wrap my head around how. 

FUPA1 - 

I’m not a Khabib fan by any means, but this fight makes no sense.

aldo

aldo

pettis

Lamas

Stephens 

Oliveira

The rest are no names and guys that beat him like poirer and conor. 

There is no evidence max is capable of moving up in weight and taking on the kind of fighter Khabib is. Like what has max shown in those fights that would lead you to believe he can handle Khabib? Stranger things have happened, but I can’t wrap my head around how. 

There prob aren’t too many compelling matchups on less than a weeks notice. the fact that max is willing to step in and put it on the line speaks volumes. Only one I might rather see would be Ortega as his length and ground game might give Khabib more difficulty than max. we’ll see

Good for Max, expectations are low so as long as he doesn’t get mauled it’s worth taking the fight. I’m guessing there is some extra money being thrown his way as well.

In addition, I could see a scenario play out where if Max could wear down Khabib’s conditioning and turn it on in rounds 4 and 5.

Holloway got taken down by a Conor with a blown out knee...