How does Khamzat fare against DDP or Strickland?

Strickland and post nosejob DDP have better cardio but Khamzat’s opening blitz very hard to stop.

Who wins and how?

Either Khamzat smesh early or DDP steals rounds 3, 4 and 5 for a decision.

2 Likes

DDP owns him.

1 Like

Agreed I think DDP thwarts the takedowns and puts a savage beating on him

1 Like

this

If Khamzat can get his cardio on point. He beats everyone at MW with little opposition

Episode 5 Sport GIF by UFC

3 Likes

Chimaev doesn’t fight enough. His cardio also looks terrible and his striking is pretty bad.

2 Likes

Seems like he had a lot of health and mental problems the last couple years. We all want to see him at his full potential.

2 Likes

I loved him at first, he started so strong, but has looked very human in his last few fights. I also hate that he really hasn’t fought anyone at 185. Lots of potential for that guy, but he’s getting older

2 Likes

You’re basing this opinion on what exactly? He has never fought a ranked MW.

1 Like

If thats teh case, why is he undefeat?

1 Like

Who is the highest ranked 185er he’s beaten?

I don’t know, but I seriously would think he’s beat teh top ranked!

He’s fought one “real” 185er @ 185. GM3. In 2020.

1 Like

Did he smesh?

Yes. Guy is 10-9 in the UFC, id hope he would lol

1 Like

You’re questioning a guy who also thinks Nick Diaz – who never won a fight at MW in the UFC – would school former MW champs Izzy and Strickland.

He’s basing his opinion on his feelings.

2 Likes

He wants him inside him, much like Brock

He’s still untested. Hasn’t beat a legit top MW. Still shows some crazy potential with many weapons. Def needs to get the cardio up esp now that nose surgery Dricus has proved his.

1 Like

Obviously he doesn’t have any big wins at MW. Yet. But he beat Gilbert Burns in his prime, who people don’t give enough credit to. Burns rocked Usman twice in their title fight. He ragdolled and finished Kevin Holland in just a few minutes. Nobody handled Holland that easily. Holland is a former MW btw. Then he beat Usman in a close fight. Usman is the second best WW of all time and holds a win over the current MW champion

Dude is legit. Just needs to stay healthy and needs to fight more than once a year

Ready To Fight Mixed Martial Arts GIF by UFC

1 Like