How Does One Do HGH and Test?

Lots of talk about this and that dbol, winny, etc. I've never heard talk of dosages of test and especially HGH. I'm 33 and would consider it after two years of serious training and diet. Right now, no way. But where does one even start with beginning to understand what to take? Phone Post 3.0

A doctor Phone Post 3.0

Laziest dea agent ever... Phone Post 3.0

WFA

Ask those Neanderthals in the UG.

Google is your friend

Let me know if you find out Phone Post 3.0

ocbadapple - Google is your friend
This is always the answer I get and the reason I haven't pursued it further.

1. Too lazy

2. Skeptical of my ability to find the right dosages and sources and take the shit without fucking my body up and growing a pair of tits Phone Post 3.0

It seems like some people really know what they are doing.

And most don't.

quarcus - A doctor Phone Post 3.0

This x million!

Eggbert is the local expert I'm led to believe. He's been pretty helpful to people in the past. There's some pretty comprehensive threads kicking about. Phone Post 3.0

This thread looks like it's about as good as any other I suppose....

I like clown sex. Phone Post 3.0

Have you had your test levels checked? Go in to the doctor and tell them some times your dickie-do don't do what your dickie is supposed to do. They will check your levels and probably give you some boner pills, which are awesome even if you don't really need boner pills. If you're levels are low enough you can get a prescription for test. Even if you have to pay out of pocket, test is cheap as hell. Phone Post 3.0

Why you asking OP, so you can add size? There are a few TRT threads for people with low test floating about.

Insuline needles. Phone Post 3.0

A low dose test run of 12 weeks , 250 mg a week , proper AE arimidex or aromasin , proper pct clomid and nolvadex , plus some letro on hand to kill any signs of gyno Phone Post 3.0

CMX - A low dose test run of 12 weeks , 250 mg a week , proper AE arimidex or aromasin , proper pct clomid and nolvadex , plus some letro on hand to kill any signs of gyno Phone Post 3.0
That seems like good advice except no dosages mentioned in the majority of them.

I TOTALLY don't want to fuck my body up which is why I still haven't acted like this and I'm 33 and have been lifting since I was 14. Just now getting back into it heavier and have been tossing the test/HGH idea around.

What are some reputable forums I can check out? Phone Post 3.0

LIFT MORE.........FAGGOT LESS..........YOU GOD DAMNED PUSSY...............

. Phone Post 3.0

Arglebargle BBC 4eva - 
ocbadapple - Google is your friend
This is always the answer I get and the reason I haven't pursued it further.

1. Too lazy

2. Skeptical of my ability to find the right dosages and sources and take the shit without fucking my body up and growing a pair of tits Phone Post 3.0

steroids is one subject that had tons of good info online about

Doctor