How does this look? (RE: LHW Division)

This is assuming Jones, Hamill, and Franklin win and everyone recovers from injuries with no issues.

I know I left some names out, but this was just a thought I had for some decent fights in the division.

Again, this was just a thought... a result of boredom.

I actually like this a lot. Machida/Jon Jones would be sick and Rampage/Nog would be a great fight as well.

Luis Cane would knock Jardine out of the UFC permanently..

Rampage vs anyone = Must see

Jones vs Anyone = Must see

Machida vs Anyone = Must See

The rest are all "I want to see" but those three characters ill cancel my wedding or first childs birth to see their next fight.

Jon Jones isn't ready for Machida yet. He needs get by Vladdy (not a sure thing) and then beat a top 10 guy before the UFC starts throwing him in there with title contenders and former champs.

He's still young (23? 24?). There's no rush, and a devastating loss could set him back significantly.

If he beats The Janitor I'd like to see him fight Thiago Silva next. If he beats Silva, he's probably ready for a top 5 LHW.

I think we will see, or should see:

Shogun vs Evans

Rampage vs Machida

Brilz vs Vera or Thiago

Nog vs Thiago or Forrest if he heals up

plus there is lots of fights already scheduled such as Ace/Chuck, Jones/Matyushenko, Hamill/Jardine and Bonnar/Soszinski

I wonder who Bader and Davis will fight next???

*Maybe Bader vs Diabate

*As far as your wildcards go, I believe that Vitor and Wand will stay at middleweight, Toney at heavyweight and Coleman got cut.

Adam Lorenz - 

plus there is lots of fights already scheduled such as Ace/Chuck, Jones/Matyushenko, Hamill/Jardine and Bonnar/Soszinski

I tried to address the "already scheduled" fights underneath, by saying....

"This is assuming Jones, Hamill, and Franklin win and everyone recovers from injuries with no issues."

Like I said, I was bored and kicking some Ideas around.