How does UFC market Pierce for his next fight?

Will Goldy say "Following a controversial loss to Rousimar Palhares or ready to get back on track, etc" during his promos?

It wasn't a controversial loss. No question about it he loss. If Paul Harris let go when the ref came then he would have gotten his sub bonus and we wouldn't be talking about it. Phone Post 3.0

I thought Dana said it would be a No Contest?

Keithadamberrydotcom -

I seriously doubt that Phone Post

I agree that holding the submission was 100% bs but that doesn't change the fact that he lost by tap out. Its a loss not a no contest. Phone Post

Given their track record with Mike Pierce he won't fight again until 2015 against a TUF'er in a Facebook prelim. Phone Post

Keithadamberrydotcom -

He can't even make that decision. Phone Post

fight was over as soon as Mike tapped, making it a no contest wouldn't change that imo, no point, even if he could... Phone Post 3.0

"He's looking to get back on track." Phone Post

BRZ - It wasn't a controversial loss. No question about it he loss. If Paul Harris let go when the ref came then he would have gotten his sub bonus and we wouldn't be talking about it. Phone Post 3.0
Logic Phone Post 3.0

It may have saved him a possible cut, he is similar to Okami in the "Never over the hump" category Dana used for Okami and they have similar styles

Same way they market all his fights, they don't. Phone Post

And the UFC doesn't market Pierce. He's generally buried on the prelims. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets cut Phone Post

He won't get cut but he will be back on the prelims.