How effective is the "I'll lick your scrotum" threat in mma?

I understand it can be an effective way to get into an opponents head if they’ve never had somebody threaten to lick their scrotum during a fight before, and like the calf kick and the shoulder strike, this weapon appears to be gaining popularity among a particular core of fighters today. Will it become a mainstay in the sport, as a technique that is embraced by most coaches and fighters during camp, or will is fizzle from the scene as quickly as the oil check technique?

Personally, I prefer to see fighters keep their tongue in their mouth. I think it’s a dirty tactic, and I long for the day somebody eats an Ngannou caliber upperccut in the middle of a tongue waggle, as it might help all the other sweaty scrotum lickers to take notice once a fighting peer has to have their tongue surgically reattached.

giphy (1)

Do away with the tongue waggers!

4 Likes

Loll the pics are of all elite killer fighters though so.

1 Like

OMA used it quite effectively.Licking their sweaty balls & slapping their dark disgusting face.

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

It taste good…

3 Likes

OMA_tm

Sep '10

Louco - I haven’t seen it yet, will try to catch a replay.

You’ve been around forever and you are an expert at gaining and keeping everyones attention, so I would assume that you would do very well in that medium.

Also, big thanks…

Free sweaty ball lickings and disgusting dark face slappings for ALL next time!!!

Man the fucking ug is shit

1 Like

047580ec1073dc6796f0385208781d70

i (4)

Man the fucking ug is The shit

Fixed

makwan-amirkhani-tongue-ufc-fight-night-130-tbc

bj-penn-licks-blood-off-glove