How embarrassing was it for...

Guys like Bray Wyatt and Big E having to be driven to the ring at the Rumble?

Goes to show that they're considered too big like Big Show and Mark Henry.

I don't really remember, so I'm probably talking out of my ass, but weren't most guys driven down?

They didn't want Bray to hurt his knee.

kingofpancakes80 - I don't really remember, so I'm probably talking out of my ass, but weren't most guys driven down?

Braun Strowman, Big Show, Bray Wyatt, Big E, and Mark Henry.

That's all.

Bray's entrance length is the reason no?

Most of the big guys enter very slowly by nature of their entrances. 

But if they were just driving guys down because they are big and the arena configuration, that's just weird...

ChaosOverkill -

But if they were just driving guys down because they are big and the arena configuration, that's just weird...

If Undertaker could get himself down to the ring, shouldn't Fat Wyatt been able to?

Mandible_Claw -
ChaosOverkill -

If Undertaker could get himself down to the ring, shouldn"t Fat Wyatt been able to?

Then they're being stupid again or they'll let Undertaker do it but everyone else is not important enough, we've seen Bray move, he's not slow, so it has to be:

"Well, Bray either gets his full entrance or he rides the special bus down to the ring, cause... something fast in between will just ruin everything or... Kevin Dunn reasons?"

ChaosOverkill -
Mandible_Claw -
ChaosOverkill -

If Undertaker could get himself down to the ring, shouldn"t Fat Wyatt been able to?

Then they're being stupid again or they'll let Undertaker do it but everyone else is not important enough, we've seen Bray move, he's not slow, so it has to be:

"Well, Bray either gets his full entrance or he rides the special bus down to the ring, cause... something fast in between will just ruin everything or... Kevin Dunn reasons?"

Still.

Undertaker didn't get his entrance so makes you think Wyatt was in the back asking for a ride so he wouldn't blow himself up getting to the ring.

Fat bastard.