How 'fake' is Bully Beatdown?

there was a post on craigslist trying to get participants for bully beatdown a while back. it specifically said it wanted a group of friends to do the show and they werent looking for real bullies. they would fly no less than 3 and up to 4 people to LA to shoot the show. the "bully" would get paid like 4,000 plus expenses and the "victims" got like 1000 plus expenses. a group of me and my friends tried to do it but we never got organized effort to send of a video and all the stuff they were asking for.

Reality dumb shit sells and I don't watch much of it but bully beatdown is funny as hell to me.

LOL @ all the girls on this thread pretending this shit is real. When Texas Hold 'Em became a "sport" (HA!), MTV filmed a show in Vegas and my roommate was cast. When he showed up, he thought he was actually playing in a tournament. They re-did his hair, caked on make-up, and told him he was playing the "bad boy" and "just make sarcastic comments and trash talk the other players". He then asked a producer if EVERYTHING they did was scripted, to which the producer responded "What do you think?"

I think if you anything they show is "real", I have something to tell you about Santa Claus that you probably don't want to hear...

yes! it's entirely real! Grown men in their fucking 20's are going to want to go on national TV for being "bullied" WITH the people who 'bully' them on a regular basis (so they can get money!)! It makes perfect sense!

seriously, if you morons think a grown man is going to go on TV because another grown man gave him a fucking wedgie, you are functionally retarded.

the novelty of Bully Beatdown wore off for me in about 3 seconds.

hahah they called up my brother and had us do a tryout with 2 other friends we brought a long. Me and Joe were the "bullies" and our friends our victims.

yes its totally scripted. the bullies and victim's are friends coming up with a good story for fun.
We didn't get in as they probably saw us listed on the fight finder.

all that said its a fun show.