How FAST is your fastball?

for those of you who have had your pitches clocked....whether on the field or at a carnival....what was your velocity?

i obviouusly know that you have a way shorter distance at carnivals nor are their guns as accurate as MLB ones...this is just for fun

last year at the local fair I hit 68 mph....so my real velocity would prob be closer to the 50s on a real mound

im 6 ft 165 lbs and hadnt thrown a baseball for a couple of months prior to that

thanks traven for the idea (nolan ryan thread)

about 35mph

75-80 before I threw my elbow out playing soft ball tourneys .. I still pitch in our adult league but I'm probably around 60-65 tops and then My arm is throbbing for 2 hrs after lol Phone Post 3.0

Back in highschool I hit 81 mph during a game. I think I was 17 at the time. I blew out my shoulder during my last year of HS and my pitching career was done. I haven't thrown a ball in years, so no idea what it would be like now.

I'm 5'10 and was probably about 170 lbs at the time. Phone Post 3.0

I'm an OGer. 12 inch hog, supermodel gf's. Make 400k a year, and throw the ball 102 mph. Oh, and I can dunk on a 12 foot rim. Phone Post 3.0

Mookie warms up with 90 plus MPH fast balls. Phone Post 3.0

The Donkeypuncher - I'm an OGer. 12 inch hog, supermodel gf's. Make 400k a year, and throw the ball 102 mph. Oh, and I can dunk on a 12 foot rim. Phone Post 3.0
12ft rim? Damn that's a big ass rim. How high up is it? Phone Post 3.0

I don’t mean to brag, but let’s just say it’s in the double digits.

Never pitched in my life but fast as fuck Phone Post 3.0

there is an 8th grader in my town who supposedly is being clocked in the low 80s....14 yrs old

Fastball pretty slow. In college I was clocked hitting a volleyball at 92mph. Phone Post 3.0

50's. 

I just knew I could pitch in the 70's at least because I could sling a football pretty far, but nope.

dangerboy12 - 

50's. 

I just knew I could pitch in the 70's at least because I could sling a football pretty far, but nope.

was this on the field or a carnival game?

When I was 14 I was 5'4"  105lbs and threw 74.  

At 35yo,  6'1 170 I threw 69 at an MLB fan expo and my arm still hurts from that.  It was two years ago.

If a little shit like I used to be threw 5 mph faster than I did that day in front of my wife and child I don't think I could have lived it down.  

I hit 91 in college.

When I was playing I could hit about 82-83 from the outfield. Never was much of a pitcher though. Phone Post 3.0

A couple of years ago at Turner Field they had one of those radar games set up.  I threw about 68 or something like that.  

can I throw it under hand?

with my bad shoulder, I cant even throw the ball over hand anymore

25 yrs ago? I think about 70

In Limbo - 

there is an 8th grader in my town who supposedly is being clocked in the low 80s....14 yrs old

There is one in every town that has more than 10,000 people in it.  I played against a kid that threw 81 in little league.  That is 11 and 12 year olds.  80mph from 46 feet is a motherfucker.  I remember everyone was scared to bat except me.  I couldn't wait.  I knew I could get around on this guy.  Well, by the end of my first at bat I felt the same as everyone else.  I got humiliated like everyone else.  It was humbling to say the least.

Bad Monkey - 
In Limbo - 

There is one in every town that has more than 10,000 people in it.  I played against a kid that threw 81 in little league.  That is 11 and 12 year olds.  80mph from 46 feet is a motherfucker.  I remember everyone was scared to bat except me.  I couldn't wait.  I knew I could get around on this guy.  Well, by the end of my first at bat I felt the same as everyone else.  I got humiliated like everyone else.  It was humbling to say the least.

yeah there were always those kids with crazy arms

the 8th grader i mentioned is hitting the 80s from a high school mound..full 60.5 ft, though