How FEDOR vs ANDERSON SILVA would go...

Round 1

A cautious Fedor gets attacked by an overly-aggresive Anderson Silva with strikes thirty seconds into the fight, as Fedor takes Silva down quick, fast, and in a hurry with a judo takedown that has the crowd roaring. Then Silva's a victim of Fedor's ground game and it's stopped folks! A bloody Silva loses his first match in quite a while!

Fedor by violent GNP 3m 17 sec in the first round.

Thoughts to consider...
These guys are the top two fighters in the world...when will they fight? I think the only two guys who Anderson Silva cannot beat are Fedor and Big Nog (and remember how Fedor destroyed Big Nog twice?).

Thoughts?

If you're telling people how it's "going to go" why would you ask our opinion after? Thoughts? This thread fails

LOL @ this fight lasting 3m 17 sec

Fedor, being the much larger fighter would take Anderson down very quickly and submit Anderson withint 22 seconds, probably without even having to throw a single punch.

DJStudd - Fedor would have more problems with the top 205 guys than he does with the HW.

simple fact is, Fed is just the best of a bad bunch.

Anderson would give him huge problems.

Nogueira, Cro Cop in prime condition, Barnett, Arlovski, Werdum, and Sylvia are far from a bad bunch. I'm not saying that the collective talent of LHW isn't better than Heavyweight, because I think it is, but I believe Fedor could beat any Light Heavyweight around.

Machida is really the only LHW fighter that I could see giving Fedor issues.

If any LHW thinks they can beat a HW, move up and stop the pussy weight cutting.

Remember the Pride open weight GP? Who won it, exactly, a HW.

Fedor would defeat Anderson via vicious GnP. Quite a few HW's would defeat him.

Classic example would be Franklin. His weight cutting finally leading him to become champion at 185.

^If a fighter can handle the big leagues, there would be no need to cut weight.

Most LHWs can easily make HW weight. Most MW's can easily make the LHW weight.

Now Anderson Silva feels like he is ready for a greater challenge, so moves up to LHW. He needed a challenge. First fight was of course against a B level fighter. But that is how one should usually start, to test the waters first.

BJ easily destroyed Sherk, and would easily destroy any 155. So what does he do, move up to fight GSP at 170. He needed a challenge.

Even though Anderson fights at MW while Fedor is a HW

I still see Fedor as being faster and more explosive

They circle for a second, Fedor rushes in with the lightning fast hooks as he did against Sylvia, Anderson steps to the side and drops Fedor, James Irvin-style, with one punch, then follows him down and throws two more punches for the win.

"Remember the Pride open weight GP? Who won it, exactly, a HW."

Coincidentally, a heavyweight who weighs the same as Anderson (220).

And lol @ every poster now having to qualify Crocop as "Crocop in prime condition" as though he were fat and injured in all his losses.

BJ, you are a classic Fedor basher, so your opinions are very biased, to say the least. I believe you said Sylivia would easily destroy Fedor.

Crocop in Pride was quite different than Crocop in the UFC.

A similar comparision would be Silva in Pride vs. Silva in the UFC.

Damn. All Tim had to do was step to the side and punch Fedor?

Damn you Pat Miletich!! Why didnt you teach this little gem to Tim!!

DJStudd - Fedor would have more problems with the top 205 guys than he does with the HW.

simple fact is, Fed is just the best of a bad bunch.

Anderson would give him huge problems.

Someone already pointed out that 'best of a bad bunch' is incorrect, I'll add that you should probably let Anderson prove he is even among the best at 205 --A win over James Irvin doesn't do it.

i rather see Antonio Silva fight Fedor then Anderson

LOL@ Anderson being overly aggressive. He's a classic slow starter...

Anderson would not last a round with Fedor. It's unpossible.

Anderson with excellent movement, long reach and accurate counter striking drops Fedor as he performs his punching bullrush.   Silva wins and the UG explodes