How Generate CHEAT CODES for PLAYSTATION 3 (UFC)

How do "cheat codes" work for the Playstation 3? I want to be able to make fighters in the UFC Undisputed game with high attributes without playing through career mode. What sort of devices are there that would help me? Is there anything like the old Gameshark or Game Genie?

Thanks!

That's weak shit I hope they don't let faggots like you online

Man I hate cheeders

It's not for cheating. It's because I don't want to weeks playing through career mode with various fighters jsut to develop their attributes.

Hollywood Blonde - It's not for cheating. It's because I don't want to weeks playing through career mode with various fighters jsut to develop their attributes.

If you don't want to earn it you can't have it.  CHEATER

just download someone else's save file

Hollywood Blonde - It's not for cheating. It's because I don't want to weeks playing through career mode with various fighters jsut to develop their attributes.

Then just play with the pro fighters, why bother with the career mode at all. Unless you want a 100% fighter with your name to go around and kick peoples ass online to prove how great.....a cheeder your are lol.

I miss Game Genies

DaSquidge - 

Then just play with the pro fighters, why bother with the career mode at all. Unless you want a 100% fighter with your name to go around and kick peoples ass online to prove how great.....a cheeder your are lol.

I want to make fighters like Fedor and use them in exhibitions. I want to be able to make a passable representation of Fedor without spending hours guiding him through career more. It is easy to design and program the game so that one could not take non-career mode created fighters online.

^ understood

Steroids?